What type of player are you?

Hello, I do appreciate the diversity of playstyles in the simulation community. Personally, I find satisfaction in the journey of starting from level 0, working hard to earn every penny, and gradually building up my trucking empire. The sense of accomplishment and the learning experiences along the way make it a rewarding process for me.
What about yourself? 

1 hour ago, Samderali said:

Hello, First of all, I buy price-performance vehicles and add them to my fleet. Later, when the number of drivers and trucks exceeds 10, I employ drivers all the time. After I earn a good income, I buy and drive my favorite truck.

I like your taste...let your drivers do the work as you ride in luxury

1 hour ago, Isacsb said:

Hello, I do appreciate the diversity of playstyles in the simulation community. Personally, I find satisfaction in the journey of starting from level 0, working hard to earn every penny, and gradually building up my trucking empire. The sense of accomplishment and the learning experiences along the way make it a rewarding process for me.
What about yourself? 

Me personally I run with a new profile. Used to do the money and XP but found that to be NO fun. So I like the reward of being able to buy a truck after thousands of KM/MI

5 minutes ago, Halaskâr said:

I bought all the trucks and trailers and tasted them all 🙂

What about now? Still running that or are you running off a new profile that you will build from the ground up?

Thank you @LimeUnlimited for raising this interesting question.

American Truck Simulator's and Euro Truck Simulator 2's basic idea is to let users experience the challenges of the trucking industry by making them work their way up from a small garage to an international business empire.

Cheating money, experience, levels and/ or achievements is the opposite of this idea.

It bypasses the users learning progress, makes it less of a challenge, and diminishes possible rewards and achievements.

I prefer to get the most realism from a simulator and stay away from cheating.

For me, it is much more rewarding to improve my skills over time and explore the simulator more thoroughly.

For example,I consider national traffic regulations, driving times and rest periods, and more.

In conclusion, using the simulators without cheats provides a more satisfying experience.

What remains when everything is given all at once?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, LimeUnlimited said:

I like your taste...let your drivers do the work as you ride in luxury

Me personally I run with a new profile. Used to do the money and XP but found that to be NO fun. So I like the reward of being able to buy a truck after thousands of KM/MI

What about now? Still running that or are you running off a new profile that you will build from the ground up?

No, I only have 1 profile, I don't play on different profiles.

Well might sound a bit simple but as I'm playing a Trucking Simulation game I'm more a Simulation player and try to play it as realistically as possible.

So anything which will make my experience less realistic will be avoided:

• Finance mod/cheat
  • Racing
  • Trolling/making offenses constantly (i.e. no respect of the speed limits or traffic lights, and more of course)
  • Off-roading
  • Driving with no cargo

Also, even if I have the finance, I'll often get trucks which have more realistic specs adapted to the cargos I plan to take. i.e. I'll spec a small 450bhp 4x2 truck with 10-12 gears max to transport 20T or less cargos. Instead of getting a top spec 700+bhp 4x6 truck with 16 gears etc... (I'll keep it for very heavy cargos).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it makes more sense to start from level 0 and work hard.

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

First of all thank you very much for opening this question now I will answer your question
I am a person who likes to modify my own truck. I like to modify my truck to be simple but handsome. I like this type of truck very much. At the same time, I am also a driver who abides by TMP rules.