My opinion on cars in Euro Truck Simulator 2 TruckersMP whats your opinion ?

Tolaten_Twitch

In Euro Truck Simulator 2 with TruckersMP, driving cars feels super realistic and cool. But sometimes, people drive like crazy and crash into everything, which can be totally annoying. On popular roads, it's often super crowded, and you have to wait forever, and things get really chaotic. But you can also team up and have fun driving with others.

• Upvote 2

1797472539_TMP.webp.194d415cba52ce5600ac31fcfd840954.webp

REALLIFE TRUCKER IN GERMANY

GERMAN / ENGLISH / RUSSIA

JOINED 2018

PRIME LOGISTIC

I enjoy driving cars, it's something different to do besides being stuck in a truck the entire time, and sometimes I just don't want to quick travel so I just drive to whatever long distance destination instead. Yeah it can be annoying with other players in cars causing chaos but thats to come with any video game, it's just something that will never go away. Overall I enjoy the cars, and going cruising with friends or solo with them is fun to kill time and enjoy the scenery.

• Like 1

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

I realy enjoy driving in the cars. It makes much fun and sometimes i just drive around and or drive to locations where i don´t have a garage so i can buy them on site. Sure, there are many situations when trolls drive in you so you get catapulted in the air but there are also many people in trucks who do stupid stuff... Cars are a good addon for the multiplayer and gives a good variety to the normal trucking experience ^^

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb       1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png       Screenshot_8442.png?ex=6517eb5d&is=65169    DACHSER-European-Logistics_rdax_65s.jpg?ex=651ad772&is=651985f2&hm=edcbd6026623ecfe096bce1157342f64df03d94c98fb119a17d5e40ece521aa0&

Cars are a good addition, they add realism to roads as long as trolls don't use them 😅 Maybe one of the solutions for this could probably be to add a specific amount of time required to play before you are able to buy one? (let's say 50 hours of driving in TruckersMP, that's just and example) 🙂
Sometimes I love to drive a car in some low populated regions and small cities, and I also do enjoy alternative vehicles. so I'd really like to see some new cars added in future just like Skoda 😀

spacer.png

I have no problem with the cars themselves as long as people are using them responsibly which of course many people don't. And in TMP with ping being a thing and cars having truck-like physics a car can destroy a truck easily and yet they're able to drive off no problem most of the time and that can be very frustrating.

I don't mind them really, only when they're not driven ridiculously stupid. It's somewhat realistic for people to drive bad in terms of driving up the emergency lane/hard shoulder, trying to cut in front of you, overtaking unnecessarily etc. 

If you see a group of cars driving realistically (and well behaved) then it really does add to the immersion. Just a shame a percentage of players drive like they're in a demolition derby.

• True Story 1

5PEARMINT

The addition of cars to the game is totally useful even today, but truck drivers have a slight fear when they see a car driving alongside them on the road, as there is a chance that it will hit them. The car has become very useful over time, but there are a lot of people who drive recklessly, spoiling the experience of the game. In my opinion, I don't see any problems with the cars.  

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hello @Tolaten_Twitch,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question and write this topic with community on forum. 

Answering your question, I can say that in my opinion, many players to drive cars on the game should first respect more speed limits because it is easier to lose control of the car especially traveling at high speed because it results with less stability. 

There are also many players who drive the car in the game calmly but I have found few and rarely. 

Sometimes I drove the car in the game. 

I hope my answer is satisfactoria for you and I wish you a good day. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Like 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

I don't have any problems with driving cars, sometimes, when you have driven too much with trucks, you can switch to driving cars and chill on beautiful roads.

However, at the present time, there will be many people complaining about players using and driving cars inappropriately on CD road when more than 50% of accidents are caused by players driving cars. But it will depend on the driver as well as those who follow the rules. There are players who can drive cars on this road for hours and days and nothing happens.

It's also a good thing that TruckersMP has added cars to the game as cars (more precisely Skoda car) are very useful for events on TruckersMP today.

I like to drive both trucks and cars, but there seems to be something seriously wrong with the physics and driveabilty of the cars. As others have mentioned, cars seem capable of inflicting massive damage to trucks that does not reflect their respective sizes and weights. The roadholding characteristics of the cars have changed a lot over time, but right now, there seems to be far too much oversteer and loss of grip, making the cars far less stable and harder to drive than the trucks. My guess is that less serious drivers/noobs go for the cars, which is unfortunate for the truck drivers. I'd hope that minor changes could fix all these issues.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello friend . My pleasure to reply it 

One of my friend even told me that is still fishionable fot driving some cars in a muitple truckes simulator game . In fact I agree with him . It always throw some fun  is beyind all doubt.But as we all know ,two side in one coin . There still have some questions ....

For our daily driving in TMP especially in C-D road .Some drivers who are driving cars often overtaking on their ways whatever  it dangers or not. So they always being named as accident maker.

In my opinion it is very good to have cars and it is very good to have skoda cars because they work very well in some events, not only for the event. it is really fun to drive as you said, but they can only change the physics modes of the cars a little bit because the steering wheel is lost very quickly and then accidents happen. 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator