Do you like the new Chat?

Guest [KızılSancak] Creix

Guest [KızılSancak] Creix

[ENG] Hello TruckersMP Players!
I opened this topic to discuss new Chat. I'm waiting for your ideas!

spacer.png

[ENG] I think its little bit big and looks like CS:GO Chat :HaulieExcited:

• Guest changed the title to Yeni Chat'i beğendiniz mi? Do you like the new Chat?
On 8/23/2023 at 8:47 AM, [MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa said:

Adapted to it, and I'd say I like that overall.

Only two things, the font can't be change and no more short commands is what I'm disappointed.

Kind Regards,
[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa
ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

And they broke the /r command for quick reply, so basically i have to manually enter my friend's ID to pm with him (we could use /r after the first message as a shortcut)

• _sneaht_0810 changed the title to Do you like the new Chat?
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I kinda like it. A new redesign on the chat and slash commands finally showing up in the chat when you type / is a big W. Although, there was a con that I found. Basically, having your mouse to steer the wheel while typing won't really let u continue steering the wheel. Of course, there's an option where you can change. However, it should've been a default setting in my opinion,

At first, the new UI might seem a bit unfamiliar, but I'm genuinely pleased with it. The initial awkwardness quickly gave way to a sense of comfort and efficiency.

The updated UI offers excellent support for various languages, making it much more accessible and inclusive. Additionally, the revamped command system is a significant improvement over the previous version.

It feels intuitive and user-friendly, streamlining my interactions and enhancing my overall experience.

Overall, I believe that these changes represent a thoughtful and well-executed upgrade, and I'm delighted with the improved usability and versatility it brings.

• Like 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

I don't like that it sits far off the corner of the screen and the shortcuts of commands have become ironically harder to use despite them existing to make it easier, but I do otherwise like the look of it and the added support for more languages.

On larger screens its also way too large unless you modify the config file manually to make it even smaller..but that isn't too big of an issue

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

24H4oa0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone,

I have to say that after many years it was necessary to change the design of the chat because I use a steering wheel and my monitor was far away from me and the letters were very small so I couldn't see much. So I'm very happy that the chat UI finally got some care.

However, from my point of view, I find some of the new commands a bit messy. For example, the old command to change the radio frequency (/cb 0) was faster and more comfortable to type than the current /channel 0 even with a shortcut. Overall, I am glad that developers made something new, and I thank them for it.

Report Moderator & Prime Logistics driver

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1)(1).jpg.e85ac5a3413696275f3ab3402bb1d4b1.jpg | Prime Logistics bio image

On 8/22/2023 at 1:19 AM, Guest [KızılSancak] Creix said:

[ENG] Hello TruckersMP Players!
I opened this topic to discuss new Chat. I'm waiting for your ideas!

spacer.png

[ENG] I think its little bit big and looks like CS:GO Chat :HaulieExcited:

i love the new TMP Chat but do miss some of the shorter commands 

On 8/29/2023 at 9:48 AM, Davina said:

Yes it's much clearer for me to read. As a result I conveyed my gratitude to the developers.

i did the same