Which truck is better?

Guest `DUКΞ

Guest `DUКΞ
5 minutes ago, GMT - Lobo do Oriente said:

I prefer the Scania, because it's a beautiful truck that looks good with any color, but it's very slow to start, and the Volvo is the one that stands out the most

yeah, i agree, so i always swap Daf's gearbox 4500 r.
it start faster.
xddd

Guest `DUКΞ
16 minutes ago, L-DragO* said:

Sorry guys 

am going for Volvo 

no matter how Lovely Scania looks 

and sounds...

when comparing the 2

My Heart ♥ still choose Volvo 

I don't know why 😄

Volvos are good trucks too, but I prefer Scanias

Hello,

In real life, it's always accepted that better one is Volvo, Scania tries to catch it by improving interior, exterior as more sportive, but cannot be succesful as Volvo is. In the game, my favorite would be Scania cuz SCS has improved the Scania models better than improving the Volvo models. I hope SCS will do their best about designing the Volvo and announce the new serie at the end of this year. 🙂

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

Every vehicle has its plusses & minuses. Not driven a Volvo for a while, but the overall feel & functionality is unremarkable. Scania usually have responsive power & clear graphics. DAF XG is economical & a very relaxed cruiser. Even a basic Stralis is a capable workhorse. On the MAN TG3, the light switch is easy to glance at, especially if you come out of a service & the lights are turned off for you! However a lot of the graphics are too small & there is no average consumption readout that I can see. 

• True Story 1

Hi there,

I'd choose the Scania truck on the left. Personally, I'd choose Scania because I like Scania's smart exterior interior and stylish interior LCD display.

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 2 weeks later...