Will I Get Banned If I Report To This Player?

[AMART] Ali Eren

It's a high chance you'll be banned also, specifically for reckless driving and maybe blocking but 100% for reckless driving as you could've easily just let the player drive on as they'd eventually get caught breaking TMP rules, either by an admin or someone else recording (and be web reported) and be punished for it.

• Upvote 2

banner

Hello @[AMART] Ali Eren,

I think you might need to improve in self-protection after watching this.

Here are the words from GM:

I would suggest not swerving towards the particular person, in an attempt to stop them. That usually makes the situation worse, and can increase the amount of damage.

Hope you'll understand before you make any decisions.

Kind Regards,
[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa
ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, [AMART] Ali Eren said:

I blocked this player because everyone was overtaking in blocked traffic. I'm going to report the others anyway, but if I report this player, will I be banned too? He also cursed at my mother.

YT Video

It wouln't be right to comment here, you can take the creating a web report initiative to get a clear answer. :truestory:

The report will most likely backfire as you happen to break the rule while reporting someone.

Watching someone break the rules will not give permission to break the rules as well.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hey there, 

I think, you don't have to ask anymore cause there is a exact violation of TMP rules by your side cause you did not watch your mirrors. If you have read the rules, you surely found out, that overtaking in high populated areas is not permitted 🙂 

Have a good day...

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

6 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Hey there, 

I think, you don't have to ask anymore cause there is a exact violation of TMP rules by your side cause you did not watch your mirrors. If you have read the rules, you surely found out, that overtaking in high populated areas is not permitted 🙂 

Have a good day...

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver 

I didn't go out to overtake, my goal was to completely block this guy.

Still, this is a clear violation of the game rules. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

33 minutes ago, [AMART] Ali Eren said:

I didn't go out to overtake, my goal was to completely block this guy.

Bruh.. 

Hope, you just making fun of me now 😄

I don't wanna be against you or something.... I have one question, did you read the rules? 😮 as it seems like you are not familiar with Game Rules - > 2.3 Blocking, §2.5

§2.3 - Blocking*

Restricting a user's travel path(I added -> even they are violating the rules), blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar. Failure to use the service feature (F7+Enter) when needed might result in a punishment.

As Titanic said, it does not matter, in thus case you should get banned.

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

On 8/11/2023 at 6:35 PM, [AMART] Ali Eren said:

I blocked this player because everyone was overtaking in blocked traffic. I'm going to report the others anyway, but if I report this player, will I be banned too? He also cursed at my mother.

Two wrongs do not make a right. You broke the rules of the game and can be punished for it.

And if your mother is superstitious, you can assure her that curses belong in the realm of fantasy.

• Upvote 1

On 8/11/2023 at 6:26 PM, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

You cannot simply play for own judge here by doing take action, so if you decide to report him there is highly chance that you will be banned too.

If you have enough slots to report the player 😉

@[AMART] Ali Eren as many already mentioned, unfortunately, you blocking the player (and eventually having a collision because of that) would be seen as an offense. Even if the other player is completely wrong and bothers everyone! I discovered it the hard way as, a few months ago, I tried to prevent a reckless player from overtaking me on the Promods Kirkenes quarry road where there was no space, queues etc... I forced him to overtake me from outside the road! He still forced his way and passed me (and touched me at the same time). I reported him for that. And we both got banned! Unfair if you ask me. But the rules are the rules and as @[S.PLH]Warrior mentioned you shouldn't be your own judge. And you should just file a report and simply cross fingers to have enough slots to be able to submit your report!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

If you see someone breaking the rules in the game, you should submit and report the proof of violation to TruckersMP according to rule 1.4. You may make illegal moves while trying to interfere in-game with someone who violates the rules and this will make you banned , so there is no need for this.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support