Harsher bans for car users

MartinV90

Suggestion Name: Harsher bans for car users

Suggestion Description: There is no secret cars are an absolute nightmare, especially the ones that drive them to deliberately cause chaos. The game is called “Euro TRUCK Simulator 2” and therefore there really isn’t any need to even be driving cars, but you don’t want to ruin it for the people that are driving them and following the rules. My suggestion is to double the ban length for a person who is driving a car that is deliberately driving reckless, blocking, swerving in and out of traffic etc. So if you’d normally get 14 day ban, make it 28 even if first ban!!) if you’d get 30 days, it becomes 60 days.

Any example images: No

Why it should be added: You don’t want to remove cars completely, because there are plenty of drivers who follow the rules, but I strongly feel it is about time harsher bans were given to car users who deliberately go out there way to cause chaos, who break rules…. TMP most annoying part in my opinion is these types of car users. By doubling the ban length for these types of drivers, you are sending out a very clear message… That it won’t be tolerated! Drivers of cars will then “hopefully” respect the rules more, leading to better experience for everyone!! 

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

57 minutes ago, MartinV90 said:

If you read the suggestion, you would see i used the phrase “deliberate” and yes i absolutely do. 

You should know the one Recording and reporting don't care if it's Deliberate or unintentional

all he wants is a ban on drivers that hits him.

well ... I wish you good luck 🤞 

8 hours ago, djoh said:

This suggestion doesn't make sense in my opinion: there are bad truck drivers as well, and not all Skoda drivers are bad drivers.

I literally did not say all car drivers are bad… 

12 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

The core problem of your frustration is the incorrect physics model of the passenger car, which is based on a truck model.

If it was corrected, any collision between a truck and a passenger car would end with a clear result, and the truck driver probably wouldn't even notice it.

I do actually agree with you regarding the bad physics, which, then makes me wonder why they not only allow the cars on the servers, why they allow Patreon supports to have a special car, knowing the bad physics and handling of the vehicle

• Like 1

Scout car is always created discussion since it's released. Pyhsics of the Trucks are really creating bad situations in the car but I think it's always about the driver's experience in the vehicle, a lot of newbies are using it with ignoring the rules and some of them not care much about rules but of course not all of the drivers are bad. If it's possible maybe restricting access after two ban or creating a system like that with more detailed rules etc. will be help little bit?

What annoys me is TMP has the power to add any vehicle in game for example, Vans like Mercedes Sprinter or ford transit that could take a 1 ton delivery, rigid trucks or old trucks like Scania 143 or Volvo f10 etc, lets be honest the only reason cars were added back in 2017 is so the Admins could drive around in police cars.  Euro TRUCK Simulator, TRUCKERS MP, if i want to drive a crappy car i would play a car Simulator with better physics. i really love that the AI vehicles all use the same Skoda interior, that really Simulates real life lmao

58 minutes ago, Scottish Lad said:

What annoys me is TMP has the power to add any vehicle in game for example, Vans like Mercedes Sprinter or ford transit that could take a 1 ton delivery, rigid trucks or old trucks like Scania 143 or Volvo f10 etc, lets be honest the only reason cars were added back in 2017 is so the Admins could drive around in police cars.  Euro TRUCK Simulator, TRUCKERS MP, if i want to drive a crappy car i would play a car Simulator with better physics. i really love that the AI vehicles all use the same Skoda interior, that really Simulates real life lmao

Agree! This is a truck game. There really is no need for cars (it’s like Driving a train in Flight Simulator 😂). It would actually be good If only the game moderators were allowed to use them that way you could clearly distinguish when there is a game moderator about! 

Simulation 1 is no doubt the most popular, and I am pretty confident if you did not allow cars in this server, the number of reports would decline drastically! Meaning moderators would have time to actually respond to Truck reports much quicker! 

ALSO, TMP staff have said previously that many people buy the game because they want to play on TMP, so they have no experience whatsoever on the game, so why are you allowing these types of people access to a car that has such terrible physics? To be able to drive the car with the current physics you really do have to be an experienced driver.

So many problems could be sorted if the use of cars was restricted or removed! 

• Like 1

Hello! 

In my opinion I think that having a more severe ban for a barderneiro player is unnecessary. Because we know that barderneiros players can be banned permanently and then buy the game on another account, unfortunately we have no other options for now to get trolls players out of TruckersMP, being a good part of causing all the confusion we currently have. I'm not saying that your suggestion is bad, but thinking about something that can end trolls in the game is something "unlikely" so far. Cars are not a problem in TruckersMP, the addition of cars was done to diversify the game, but this was made popular by trolls.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

7 hours ago, MartinV90 said:

Agree! This is a truck game. There really is no need for cars (it’s like Driving a train in Flight Simulator 😂).

Passenger vehiclesform a large part of real world road traffic and should be considered in a truck simulator for a more realistic experience. Their physics model however needs to be accurate.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People are just going to stop using the car, but keep their reckless behaviour in a truck.

Then what?

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

On 8/8/2023 at 4:11 AM, MartinV90 said:

Suggestion Name: Harsher bans for car users

Suggestion Description: There is no secret cars are an absolute nightmare, especially the ones that drive them to deliberately cause chaos. The game is called “Euro TRUCK Simulator 2” and therefore there really isn’t any need to even be driving cars, but you don’t want to ruin it for the people that are driving them and following the rules. My suggestion is to double the ban length for a person who is driving a car that is deliberately driving reckless, blocking, swerving in and out of traffic etc. So if you’d normally get 14 day ban, make it 28 even if first ban!!) if you’d get 30 days, it becomes 60 days.

Any example images: No

Why it should be added: You don’t want to remove cars completely, because there are plenty of drivers who follow the rules, but I strongly feel it is about time harsher bans were given to car users who deliberately go out there way to cause chaos, who break rules…. TMP most annoying part in my opinion is these types of car users. By doubling the ban length for these types of drivers, you are sending out a very clear message… That it won’t be tolerated! Drivers of cars will then “hopefully” respect the rules more, leading to better experience for everyone!! 

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time here to create your suggestion, one that has caught my eye while I've been working on the public suggestions. I'd like to say that I read your suggestion, and put myself in your shoes before answering. As a player it's always annoying when you're just minding your own buisness and someone descides to come and troll or crashes into you and you get cargo damage or truck damage it's really annoying. I can appreicate the annoyance when you're driving fine and get caught up. It doesn't seem like a very good idea to ban users for longer just because they're driving a car. Eventually, someones going to have the mindset that if I drive a bus, or a truck I can drive into you, and only get x amount of time instead of the car. To give you some insight on how we handle things internally though, those that break the rules are punished accordingally, and if we deem it appropriate, bans can get extended. Additionally, in some scenarios as you may or may not see, there is the rule 2.9 that allows us to extend bans if we feel the users sole purpose isn't to play fairly with others, and to cause havok, in this case it bypasses the usualy 2.8 rules. Therefore I regret to inform you that on this occasion I'm going to reject this suggestion as we won't ever ban someone harshly for their choice of vechicle, we ban solely on the offences of that user that has been comitted. While your suggestion isn't accepted on this occasion I'd like to thank you for taking the time to engage the start of this discussion.

Kind Regards,

Fezz98
TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager