My First Impressions...

Shads

of TruckersMP

It has only been 2 days since I joined TruckersMP and my first impressions are very positive.  I have played other games, both driving and non driving on live servers and for the most part was left with disappointment at the arthritides of most of the players that I encountered.

I started a new profile and took enough quick jobs to get to level 3 so I could get the max loan possible. Upon going to buy my truck, I was pleasantly surprised that the truck I always go for, was purchasable with the engine and cab size I wanted. The Volvo FH16 with the 750hp engine.

I then decided to try delivering gifts for the Christmas event. I have not seen that many drivers on the roads even though when I join the server there are over 4,000 on it. However, the players I have seen on the roads have been nice, tooting their horns as they rush past me in the other direction (to say hello I hope) and even flicking off their high beams on the darker roads with no street lamps.

For something that is completely free (other than owning ETS2 or ATS), I am amazed. Having been an online gamer for well over 20 years, free often attracts folks that think because it is free, they can do/say what they like and make the game distasteful to the rest of us.

A big thanks to the developers of TruckersMP for making such a clever mod and the players for making my 2 days (so far) experience a VERY positive one.

Safe trucking everyone

Hello to all ? !

Welcome to the TruckersMP community, it is important for us to welcome many people on this side ?

Everyone's opinion is important for our evolution and it's great to see that everyone is discovering this platform day by day !

I hope to meet you on the road and in the hope of being able to meet you one day!

Kind Regards,

Lunary Gaming | C.E.O - M.D.T

1794259785_role_VerifiedVTCLeader.png.cc

spacer.png

Thank you for your post, and of course we do our best to keep server safe and playable.

Most players are around Calais and Duisborg, but to be fair i would avoid that as it really a mess sometimes.

Anyway welcome to the forum and enjoy the game.

I wish you safe driving.

Thank you guys, it is nice to be here.

I know I have seen at least one of you that posted in my thread on the road between Bergen and Oslo. The winding road through the tunnels. I hope that I did not slow you down too much. I pulled over at the gas station to let you by. I don't text and drive!

I drive a little cautiously due to my settings. My brake sensitivity is slid all the way to the left so that when I hit the brakes, my truck does not stop on the spot. Also, I have the truck and trailer stability set to between 60 and 70% so I am unable to take bends more than 45mph (70kmh for the truckers that use metric.)

Safe trucking guys.

Welcome to TruckersMP ❤️ Lovely words, great to hear ?

This is a great community to be part of with lots of great players ?

One bit of advice especially with your new profile, don't go on the country road between Calais and Duisburg, thats the really busy road where alot of players are and usually where you'll find lots of crazy drivers and there is a good chance of getting hit ?

Enjoy your time in TMP and Happy Trucking ❤️

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

It's so great to hear your feedback and I'm really glad to see that you are enjoying your time here! 

A majority of players and areas on the maps are great to spend some time in, you'll encounter others regularly and it's always pleasant to exchange greetings. 

One of my favourite aspects are attending events which make for a slightly different play style. There can be hundreds of you driving along a controlled convoy on an event server, using a carefully planned, often beautiful route, and I'll see regular players at these so it's a great way to catch up and meet other members. TruckersMP do host official events that are often quite large but there are pretty much daily ones running hosted by public convoy groups, players or VTC's that can be found on the Events page on the main site. 

I do agree with Killua, there is one main road that can be a bit hectic as people that enjoy that play style hang around there but it's easy to avoid if that's not your cup of tea. 

Really hope you stick around and may even catch you in-game some time! Happy Trucking! ❤️

TruckersMP

Hello, welcome to join TMP and send your posts and some game experiences.

I really hope you have a good time in TMP and hope to see you on the road.

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived