Truck Job Dispatcher

Owen.

poooooooooog thanks for the update

Best regards;
TR_Batuhan                

Pries Logistics Event and Community Moderation Team                                                                         TruckersMP                                                                                                                                                                                                          image.png.3ce314c7c1253ebfc8a8fd41859e5fad.pngimage.png.b724a5768acf891397e55eda6ae667bb.pngimage.png.6a05275e2c7d4ef110a8228ba6109055.png                      spacer.pngimage.png.6deec3234a140f9a9290dd99c01e55d3.png

I think we've been waiting long enough to say now: WOW! Finally!

But I have another question that is important to me: will this work with orders from World of Trucks?

• Like 1

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

I thought it was a great idea, but why not take advantage and launch a more comprehensive independent scoring platform soon???

I think it's time for you to create a Scoring Platform similar to Trucksbook, and include both in the platform and in truckersmp our friends who like to play with buses.

Perfecttttttt 😍😍😍

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png