BANG_ItZ_DaViD

Fast Scania?

I honestly dont know,i never tried to make my trucks faster..i only tried to make them pull heavy loads and be more fuel efficient as possible.
But well...i think you can try the well know formula of 730HP V8 and a gearbox with a shorter gear ratio. A small cab 4x2 setup can help as well(less weight) soo a  old R or Streamline models can probably do the trick

• Like 1

Even with the fastest trucks around, there will be allways people who are impatient... Some people dont like if you drive the game the way its meant to and they start horning or worse... Just play it as you want it, if people have no time to stick behind you thats their problem :)

5 hours ago, BANG_ItZ_DaViD said:

@peter8600dk I understand that this is a simulation game. i'm just looking for something that can get up to 60hm/h on the highway, as at the moment my 0 to 60 is extremley slow and players behind me are getting impatient.

Drive a Volvo FH

5 hours ago, BANG_ItZ_DaViD said:

@peter8600dk I understand that this is a simulation game. i'm just looking for something that can get up to 60hm/h on the highway, as at the moment my 0 to 60 is extremley slow and players behind me are getting impatient.

Take a look here https://trucksim.fandom.com/wiki/Trucks

• Like 1

It's depending also what trailer you use. My truck is Scania S730 (boogie) and trailer HCT. With empty trailer this thing is fast ( 0-110 km/h ) but if you loading up 20 to 50 tons cargo then you go slow 0-70 km/h and after 70 km/h this combo flies.

Yesterday i made trip from Istanbul to Turku loaded with 48 tons of chocolate and winter mod makes more interesting and also more dangerous at high speeds (70+ km/h). If i standing behind red light and waiting turn left or right then others behind me can't make turn with green light.  Most players are impatient like they playing Forza or something similar (my suggestion: grow up please!). When i want to drive like a mad guy (pedal to the metal and speed loses eyesight) then i playing in my Xbox Forza, Dirt Rally or WRC.

• Upvote 1

over a 4000km run from Istanbul to Aberdeen, a 730 scania will be arriving in Aberdeen about a game day before a 510 DAF with an identical load, the trade off is the Daf will have used 25% less fuel,

so do you want to be paying your AI drivers better wages or giving your cash to the oil companies.

The choice is yours. 

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.