ShawnCZek

Thank you for contribution

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

6 hours ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

Does this update “fix” the “issue” regarding being able to take screenshots whilst still being able to travel at any speed?

That's not an issue, that was intentionally implemented by TMP developers to make players have to stop completely before taking screenshots with F10. And it was done because that option could become a weapon for trolls. Every time you take a screenshot, your game "freezes" for a moment. Imagine what happens if at that moment you are doing 100 Km/h and there's another truck doing 100 Km/h right behind yours?

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

^People with slower machines could take longer to take screenshots therefore it could be open to abuse. 

@FernandoCR [ESP] Not sure if you’re aware but Myself (and I’m assuming other players) are free and able to take screenshots whilst driving at 68mph. I knew why it was disabled but slightly confused as to why it was made available. 

1 hour ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

^People with slower machines could take longer to take screenshots therefore it could be open to abuse. 

@FernandoCR [ESP] Not sure if you’re aware but Myself (and I’m assuming other players) are free and able to take screenshots whilst driving at 68mph. I knew why it was disabled but slightly confused as to why it was made available. 

With external programs you can, I was referring to the in-game F10 (default) key. It can't be used unless you are stopped. Tried it just now, at 40 Km/h or at 110 Km/h, a message pops up saying that "Before making screenshots you have to stop your truck". I get that you are being able to do this? Without stopping your vehicle? That has to be a bug... And no doubt, it should be fixed.

^ Yeah I’m able to do it with steam at the moment. Have done for a while...even in 1.35. 

It’s the main reason why I’m asking if it had been fixed (or not)

U051KxX.jpg

20 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

Added check whether the player owns all DLC's required by ProMods

At least the amount of players complaining about ProMods crashing for no reason should decrease...

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

38 minutes ago, J.Luiz said:

Does this update fix the bug

Not yet, our developers are working on this problem (it is more complicated than it turned out)

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Luckily, steam api isnt linked to TMP's. So it shouldn't matter.

The only time Steam API would be used is if people have private profiles (or have hidden game data to public) so people wouldn't be able to register or check for new games/dlc.

TruckersMP's API is completely seperate so if Steam API is having issues or doing what it is doing now, it shouldn't affect it.

cmgeow.pngbanner