Special Transport Rule Reminder

Hello Truckers,

It has come to our attention that a small amount of our players have been breaking a very important rule that we have in place.

We have been made aware that these players have been save editing the Special Transport trailers so they bypass the autokick in place so they can be used on the network.

We must stress that the Special Transport DLC is not supported by us at the moment and the trailers that are given by having this DLC are forbidden on the network.

If you are caught driving with these trailers, this is classed as using save editing to abuse a bug in the autokick and will be punished under the rule §2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing that equals a permanent ban of the network.

If you have any concerns/questions about this, feel free to get in contact with us by using the feedback system.

Kind Regards,

TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

I asked in a feedback ticket if a special transport load on a normal trailer is allowed. Is this note now because of that or did it have some other reason? At least thanks for the clarification on what is allowed regarding special transport loads on other trailers and save editing special transport trailers.

• Like 1

76561198136578762.png

15 minutes ago, Bears I respekt said:

Any crawl bypass kick should be punished.

This is punished, however not many seem to know about this rule and try to excuse their way out of a ban, when they don't even know we have rules for this.

• HaulieCry 1
  • True Story 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Heyy mate :) 

For me it is very great idea :p 

Good luck ! 

Thanks for the information 

Sincerely,

-----Dark_Owl-----

TruckersMP Members

7 hours ago, Wheezy said:

Hello Truckers,

It has come to our attention that a small amount of our players have been breaking a very important rule that we have in place.

We have been made aware that these players have been save editing the Special Transport trailers so they bypass the autokick in place so they can be used on the network.

We must stress that the Special Transport DLC is not supported by us at the moment and the trailers that are given by having this DLC are forbidden on the network.

If you are caught driving with these trailers, this is classed as using save editing to abuse a bug in the autokick and will be punished under the rule §2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing that equals a permanent ban of the network.

If you have any concerns/questions about this, feel free to get in contact with us by using the feedback system.

Kind Regards,

TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

Which trailer do you mean can you show us the picture of the trailers not allowed on MP ?

• Confused 1

This kind of Special Transportation MOD, I never see in MP.

But I see every time a MOD that gives unfair advantage to a certain VTC in MP.

D32aG3uWkAAlh-T.jpg:large

Its black box wrapped allows immunity to collisions, this has an impact on the monetization of either the player or the VTC, since it has no money spent and does not need to resort to the "fix" command.
This box makes it advantageous to force track preference, severely colliding, the truck of any player that touches, just a slight maneuver in the steering wheel.
The black box is not "bug", it is MOD. Strangely it is allowed in MP.
I consider this MOD to be illegal and disloyal. The black box occupies the entire track space.
Say, whatever you want.

For me it is illegal, this MOD, should be banned, for the game to be fair.

7 minutos atrás, Forerunner disse:

Este é um bug, não um mod. É um bug com modelos de substituição para os trailers Schwarzmuller DLC - estamos trabalhando para resolver o problema.

It does not seem to be a trailer replacement, it's actually bigger than the trailer, it involves the truck and the trailer, it's a box that protects the truck.

MOD'S of trailers, does not have that effect.

And some of this VTC, have the same trailer, without presenting the box around the truck. It did not convince me to be "modified trailer".

No modified trailer feature, it's just a protective box to the truck and trailer, it's disloyal on the roads that.

Many deliberately use this box to force position or even to damage others.

NOT ALL OF THIS VTC, but there is yes who takes advantage of this MOD.

Many players use MOD'S of trailers, but none that I see on the roads is disloyal like that.

2 minutos atrás, Forerunner disse:

@plinio_lisboa  não é um mod. É um erro resultante de um problema com as substituições do modelo DLC - uma "caixa preta" que está sendo exibida no modelo de sombra, também não tem colisão. Não tem nada a ver com um VTC ou um mod.

There has to be collision. I've been a victim of players with this black box. The black box touches your truck and causes damage!
Collisions usually cause damage to the 2 trucks.

Players have difficulty getting out at high speed.

Some VTC players who use this black box, play on other players, seek to have priority, cause damage, and follow at high speed.
It's not because you're talking theoretically that things are that way.

On the road, this is causing problems.

Everyone gives way to them for fear of the touch of the black box.
It takes up space on the road, lots of space.
Strange if it is a "modified trailer" as it releases with bugs that hurt other players?

If it is "bug" they should resolve first, then release.
It is lesleal on the road the touch of these boxes in those who do not use these MOD'S or "BUG's" advantages.