Guest Sılent

Ford F-Max

The truck itself is very nice, but I personally hope that SCS adds the MAN Euro 6 or the Renault T trucks first. Either one would be an awesome addition to the game.

Guest S̶ ̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶k̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶

I really don't like how it looks on the outside or the inside, but it would be a nice addition, even if I don't like the looks of it. More variety in the trucks so its not all Scania, Volvo, MAN, and Renault.

1 hour ago, [AyYildiz]GORKEM 22 said:

SCS announces the launch of its operations for this truck, and even FORD officials have said they want to visit the SCS. 

Can you please provide a source for your statements?

On 1/28/2019 at 11:12 AM, [AyYildiz]GORKEM 22 said:

SCS announces the launch of its operations for this truck, and even FORD officials have said they want to visit the SCS. 

As the european branch of Ford manufactures only vans - it is a no brainer. Won't be of any competition to, say, Volvo, Scania, MAN or DAF, closest I think it could go is Renault/Iveco. Again you can't trust a manufacturer only for its big name on the market, but transportation companies will take money upfront for driving a specific branded truck.

6 minutes ago, Zakxaev68 said:

Ford'un Avrupa şubesi sadece minibüsler ürettiğinden, bu daha akıllıca olmaz. Volvo, Scania, MAN veya DAF ile yarışabilecek en yakın yarış olamaz, sanırım en yakın Renault / Iveco. Yine bir üreticiye yalnızca pazardaki büyük adı nedeniyle güvenemezsiniz, ancak nakliye şirketleri belirli bir markalı kamyonu sürmek için peşin para alacaklar.

SCS says the manufacturer has reached them, but the decision is subject to SCS...

On 12/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, Sılent said:

Hi everyone, what do you think about Ford F-Max722441977_indir(16).jpg.2e5ad22a1aed8d85ac375baf3a073183.jpg

A Ford F-Max simple doesn't belong to Euro Truck Simulator, as those trucks are barelly used in Europe. Also, I honestly don't like the layout of it. Looks like a couple of other truck brands mixed up, in my opinion.

• True Story 1

This is the case where you have to actually see it ingame. I agree with people that it looks a little like a combination of other trucks but stil looking decent. I would be a little hyped to see this one announced :)

I sat in one recently, the interior looked cheap. had drove all the way from turkey to Ireland. I wouldn't give up my Scania for one though.