Little Things

CptJacker

So , everyone talks about big adds on to the games like walking out of the truck , new trucks or etc.But i wanna focus more on the small details to be added in to the game.

Here a few ideas from me

-Wipers with water , and ability to add wiper water

-One time wiping option

-Dust or bugs at the windshield

-Engine doesnt start at first at cold weather.

Do you have small details that you would like to see in the game ? What do you think about my ideas ? :D

I like some of your ideas. however.

9 minutes ago, CptJacker said:

-Engine doesnt start at first at cold weather.

may cause issues for those people who load a save and are in the middle of the road, trying to start their engine so they can continue or get out of the way.

I'd like to see weather synced maybe, have different seasons and effects, maybe have the random events synced too because I've had a few people the last couple of days just stop onn the road and to me there is nothing there, but for them there's something happening.

S. Kitten

Hello@CptJacker .Well you are talking about the detail but look think of other players who have weak computers and who can't afford high quality,well what I mean is that all these melentie textures they will be even stronger to load the video card and so it is unlikely to be used and added in the future.But good idea!

On account of the engine so come the cold times in ETS 2 MP will soon go first snow : -) and here's the thing about the engine well, such a thing.Because we have such vryatli will appreciate the well providem example.
Here comes a large convoy in the middle of the column stalled one player and not start over this will happen .
1)blocking the road 
2)Delay/Hindrance of the convoy 
3) there will be accidents 
And so on expense" not launching engine in cold weather " very the bad.

I do not want to add anything because I like everything in this game,the most important thing is to update the various maps,trucks, etc...

I'd like to see more smaller details like dirt on the truck and places to wash them and maybe flat tires.

Maybe some more in cab items like empty crisps packets and drinks in cup holders.

And for people who don't have a pc to run extra details there would have to be an option to switch them off.

Madsmea

UTL C.E.O

I love the community ideas for improvement but we are not able to make something like this, this would be SCS's job. I would however suggest you post those suggestions on SCS forum. They maybe need new ideas and maybe what you all suggesting would help them decide what do do faster. SCS is always looking on how to improve the gameplay and bring the "realistic" side to the game. 

2 hours ago, Knusperschnitzel said:

I would like a option where you can open the side windows.

i like that idea :D

1 hour ago, Paige said:

I like all of the ideas. However, I think only SCS is in charge of that. 

Unfortunatly yes , but we can still discuss it and see what people have in their mind :D

Truck simulators doesn't necessarily need to contain half of the outlined aspects by OP, for one "walking out of the truck" & "dust on the windshield". Rather those affect the environment engine. Then again SCS strikes the perfect balance between low-spec/high-spec users to enjoy the game at the scale they want.

I've been there on the SCS blog arguing with people from all walks of trolls life already. Each and every one of them neglects the outcome: broken performance. Yet those still insist they invested truckload of money for developers to secure the requested features, more than anyone else. Nope if you want such interactivity, obtain truck drivers license and take on international job.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Dear CptJacker,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived