SuperMouse

How do you Look around and use Mirrors?

Guest LegendArrow3

I use the numbers of keyboard and sometimes I use the mouse.

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

Definitely it is important mainly when someone overtaking ;)

Otherwise I use Always right mirror over F2 is it safer;)

Kind Regards

Redwolf

I use square and circle on a PS4 controller to look to my left and right mirrors and then press thumbstick right in to recenter the camera.

I use a triple monitor set up where I can see the entire interior cab of the truck, so I can look at my mirrors at a glance. 

When on cross roads and similar situations, I use the shift paddles of my steering wheel to look to left/right, but the moving speed is too slow (I wish it would be faster). So I often use the mouse, which is possible, because my truck has (nearly) stopped.

But in multiplayer, it's much more easier because of the GPS is showing the whole traffic. So I turn without looking around (sure, not very realistic, but my brain already know that the street is free).

Well I mean I am quite a poor boy. I don't have TrackIR. However I still make do. I drive using the mouse and when I look around I use the numpad, mainly the numbers 4 and 6. I drive without mirrors on, unless I am overtaking someone. I also drive without the route navigator (F3) unless I get a new truck and I cannot afford the exclusive interior.

• Like 1

I'm using look back right with F2 mirror and looking back left with original mirrors. I'm looking bumper/front mirror with numpad keys. I do not using blindspot mirror :)