Mestre das Cacetadas

Do you guys record your drivings?

Guest [VIVA] Ali

Shadowplay is always running for me!

Guest [ VNS ] (^_^) MINH PHAT

Yes, I'm recording and recording video in the game

Yes,  recording your game helps alot. It makes it easier for admins to find out what happened.

I record all the time, its better to be safe than sorry. If you don't want to press record, and have shadowplay, or forgot to press record, having instant reply on is a life saver.

Personally, I use the tool of Geforce Experience which is called "Instant Replay" with Shadow Play with my Nvidia graphic card. When somebody create an incident, I can save the previous 5 minutes to have the evidence. It's very useful !

Im always streaming live via youtube, im using OBS 720p 60fps. If no trolls on my path, I just delete the video. But you need a good gamer pc and broadband to use OBS in quality, if I didnt had fiberoptics 500/500 +predator , i would use twitch and just live with their watermark, video quality on twitch isnt good unless you pay.

Yes, I always do.

NVIDIA graphics cards that support GeForce Experience have a feature called "Instant Replay." If I'm not streaming, it'll always be able to save the last 1 minute (at least what I've set it to) and I'll upload it to YouTube (as unlisted) for reports.

If I'm streaming on Twitch, I just make note of the timestamp in the stream and the player info. When I'm done streaming, I just go back to the stream archive and take a Twitch Clip and share that.

At the end of each month (at least I try to), I take all the videos I have and make some sort of compilation. It's quite hilarious watching the misfortunes I was subject to. ;)

I always record not only to report other players, but to make sure I am able to back up my own version of events if someone was to ever try to frame me for something I didn't do (much like the 'crash-for-cash' scams in real life). I know it's only a game but you know what some people are like :lol: