HumaneWolf

A few Random Statistics

13 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

There's small mistake: Vienna isn't the capital of Poland. The linked Wikipedia page says that Vienna is the capital of Austria.

Woops. My mistake, didn't double check it. I even knew beforehand Vienna is in Austria <.<

I blame the flag of Vienna for being too similar to the flag of Poland :P

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DrEGZo said:

So according to these statistics, there are about 4600 not answered reports? Holy...

Considering the playercounts, 4600 reports is a bit but not a very large amount. Regarless, our goal is to respond within reasonable time, having small report queues is less important.

3 minutes ago, DrEGZo said:

So according to these statistics, there are about 4600 not answered reports? Holy...

The admin team deal with a LOT more reports than most of the community realise, and it's a real shame some don't show the team appreciation for their effort.

• Upvote 2
  • True Story 1

Actually I did not compare this amount to the amount of players, I just remember some weeks ago when reports have been claimed 3 minutes after submitting. Now I see that the amount did - unfortunately - grow again, and I really hope that there will be less in future. That's also necessary in order to accomplish this goal:

6 minutes ago, HumaneWolf said:

our goal is to respond within reasonable time

@Digital

Did I say it was the fault of the admin team? No.

It depends also on the players who report. 

Guest [Br][Tr]Sgt.FairyTale ?_?

Great statistics:troll:

1 hour ago, HumaneWolf said:

I blame the flag of Vienna for being too similar to the flag of Poland

The flag of Vienna is actually similar to flag of Monaco and/or Indonesia, rather than to flag of Poland.

Guest [AC] #felixggru

This is very interesting! I hope, there will more statistics in the future :D +1 :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, GGF MD said:

Very interesting! :D 

But WHAT?! 1 790 245 users? Wow, awesome! :D

Of these are certainly a few percent double accounts :D

How many people are actually permanently banned?