Admin requirements on the other servers

HapengCat

I like this idea; with this, the admins would be able to distribute themselves across all servers, instead of only EU2 etc..

EDIT: Thanks for editing your suggestion to change it to 'Visible to admins' - I think if it was visible for players, it would not work.

• Upvote 2

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello, I already know that the admins has an order. Indeed thanks to this command, they can already know how many admins are connected to the server. I had seen this in a "Troll Patrol".

After, really concerning your idea, I do not entirely agree. Indeed, admins therefore know the number of admin connected to servers.
Moreover, I agree with a previous comment, for me, the number of admins connected should not be displayed for the players. 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

If this is visible for players then it's a bad thing as they can see on which servers are admins on and they can simply enter a server without a admin, this should only be visible for staff tho.

But for the admins it can be helpful if they go in-game and can instantly see which servers are unstaffed rather then looking to the website as @Rekoil_ said

Edited by [S.PLH]Warrior
edited my post, because my eyes let my down
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rekoil_ said:

We already have such a system implemented on our website.

thanks but when i was playing the other server i cant see any admin

5 hours ago, [FC-T] Tobionix said:

I don´t really like the idea, because the Players will go on a Server where no admins are online.

1 hour ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello, I already know that the admins has an order. Indeed thanks to this command, they can already know how many admins are connected to the server. I had seen this in a "Troll Patrol".

After, really concerning your idea, I do not entirely agree. Indeed, admins therefore know the number of admin connected to servers.
Moreover, I agree with a previous comment, for me, the number of admins connected should not be displayed for the players. 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

34 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

If this is visible for players then it's a bad thing as they can see on which servers are admins on and they can simply enter a server without a admin, this should only be visible for staff tho.

But for the admins it can be helpful if they go in-game and can instantly see which servers are unstaffed rather then looking to the website as @Rekoil_ said

Guys have you seen this6823527f264e448bb5f6e70573994867.png

+1 Good idea but it should only visible to the admins because if the players see that there are admins on, they will "pretend" to follow the rules as they already know there's admins on the servers.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

5 hours ago, JasonTrucks [EN] said:

+1 Good idea but it should only visible to the admins because if the players see that there are admins on, they will "pretend" to follow the rules as they already know there's admins on the servers.

off course. therefore visible for admin

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.