Krashnz

TruckersMP Traffic - Traffic for TruckersMP

Awesome! Will save me time from browsing the map when I am going for a drive. :)

14 hours ago, DTML said:

It would be interesting to make a heat map in real time. :)

And save traffic statistics. This would give an opportunity change time to find out when the most intensive traffic is and where.

You can already display a heat map in ETS2Map. Go to settings and uncheck the 'Hide Heatmap' checkbox.
I plan on doing something like that soon where you have a little graph of the average for each hour of the week. 

11 hours ago, dowmeister said:

@Krashnz it's possibile to have api for this?

I'll think about it. I'm prioritizing getting new features like different servers and stuff done first but it might be something I look into in the future.

• Upvote 2

it really nice how it work :) good job ... but i got a question ??? is that possible to change the Timezone ??? ( let me explain )

actually it show : 9:05 am in-game time( wich timezone that is ? )  ....    but it 00:00AM in UTC and in my home 20:00PM

if that is possible, it could be awesome :) 

Amazing. You can literally see how many people are on any city. This is useful info if you are looking to meet other players but you don't know where to find people. This tool gives you the right answer.