Jump to content
mwl4

0.2.1.7.5 Released

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LeoLadd said:

ok so now im getting this. everytime i click ok it launches Single Player instead of Multi

Screenshot_2.png

 

You have not set your game directory correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pegesus said:

 

You have not set your game directory correctly

 

I just re-installed and it is pointing in the correct direction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spilomac said:

Reboot server please, horrible lag !

plz just wait there are alot of people joining the servers at the same time maybe just wait like 30 minutes than join there is a big mass of people that is joining right now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why when I click on play, to drive the truck or skoda, the game get crash and i get this message ? :

Before this update I did not have this problem, and I have 7 gb free on disk C, and in D and G i have 300+ for this two disks (D and G) (in G i have all my games)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SamyM said:

Why when I click on play, to drive the truck or skoda, the game get crash and i get this message ? :

Before this update I did not have this problem, and I have 7 gb free on disk C, and in D and G i have 300+ for this two disks (D and G) (in G i have all my games)

 

This is a memory leak, not really hard drive related. TMP servers are having some minor issues right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Meto
8 hours ago, Hellcore said:

Aynı sorun... :(

K0px82kia00rp5bzg.jpg

The newest update will come soon! The problem will be solved

 

8 hours ago, OliAndrei said:

Aynı sorun!

The newest update will come soon! The problem will be solved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SamyM said:

@Pegesus, then it's not my pc problem? because just what i saw, when i start the game the memory from disk C go under 3gb.

 

No it's not your pc, just be patient and wait for TMP to fix the issues.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SamyM said:

@Pegesus, then it's not my pc problem? because just what i saw, when i start the game the memory from disk C go under 3gb.

its just because to many people is joining at the same time just be patient

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to many people trying to download right now.. server/isp cant keep up :D

 

lets play something else or drink some tea while waiting..

Edited by sgpch1983
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...