Today's Journey.. rather interesting....

lxl Semper lxl

I logged in this morning and forgot I do graveyard shift in Rotterdam-Amsterdam-c-d road <----- only off peak times.... Anyway I spawned in Amsterdam and straight away I was like whoa get me out of here lol so I spawned myself in Germany somewhere and decided to plan out my route.... I fancied going to Poland then do a few jobs there and head up north then finish off at France DLC (Still haven't done France yet having wee break) I have to say rather enjoyed myself so far not only have I got mostly excellent on all my jobs the roads wasn't bare like normal it looks like finally some people are getting bored with the busy routes and branching out in the game.....Really nice to see I can safely say I seen about 300 or so trucks within my 3 journey's so far and was good to see each city I was in had truckers there....

Now as I stated I went from:

Nurnberg to Lublin  (Germany to Poland)

Lublin to Bialystok  (Poland to Poland)

Bialystok to Malmo (Poland to Sweden)

Now whilst I was overtaking fellow truckers and truckers overtaking me was all done in an appropriate manor and the actual experience for me personally was rather fantastic... It gave me an extra boost of enjoyment for the game because I 99% stay clear from busy areas I very rarely see other truckers and normally my routes are dead but today was a whole new ball game and was refreshing.... I just wish more people would get away from the busy areas and enjoy the actual game as a whole and you never know the map might be busier than you expect it to be :) 

There was no downside of these journey's I was even hit by a car and as I typed "Recorded" because it did look deliberate the user said "sorry" and I straight away said "I wont report you cause you said sorry safe journey" or something like that <<<--- and the user replied stating they over steered and was a genuine mistake.... That alone was resolved between two users without any need for report which was nice.... the evidence on record could easily make it look like it was on purpose and if I was callus could have ended up getting the user with a ban... I can see how great this community can be..... Just have to wait till people get bored of being in jam's and rams and lag for them to see that their actually missing out :) 

For all you truckers that was in that areas today or surrounding was a pleasure and you possibly seen me :):P 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Glad you enjoyed your journey sir!

I like to drive a similar route to you, its a pleasure driving it. See plenty of trucks on my travels as well, which is great to see.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I got 3% on truck and 1% on trailer but I am not worried about that I got billions so money isn't an object in the game I mainly come on for the social aspect of it even though I am not in busy areas I just like seeing fellow truckers and flashing my lights to them and getting a response and possibly chat if they have time its all good :) 

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I love to drive in Scandinavia ^^,the roads are the best thing.

Also the atmosphere is the best for smooth driving,i mostly drive at night (real-life time).

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Yea beautiful routes and scenery don't understand why more people visit really :) 

See @DerAmpelmann that's exactly what I am talking about pure driving skills and even a thank you from the trucker for flashing him letting him know he was clear exactly how it should be :) 

Updated:

That's me completed my daily journey did the vive le france (la rochele) <<<-- spell check I was clear all the way and after a long journey what happens the final spiral coming off the motorway I smacked into railing slightly and it threw my truck and trailer into fits and got 5% damage on trailer and 13% on unit so what a waste but oh well I just have to do it again later and get it right.... funny isit you do about 50 spirals and then one catches you lmao

The only challenge that's a good and enjoyable one, is the Alps challenge (310 bhp Iveco, 20+ ton-trailers, taking all the scenic roads over the alps - believe me, at the uphills you won't find yourself speeding... :D). But it's actually nice to see that you had an enjoyable drive, most of the time my trips are pretty relaxing as well. Of course you will encounter a troll every now and then, even at rather quiet roads, but in general there is a pretty big player base out there that can actually behave, which is a nice thing. And it's really nice to see that some people seem to be sticking to speed limits as well, as every single time i am driving i feel like i am the only idiot doing this...

Regarding the route: I usually plan my journeys after the available loads, not after the destination. Therefore i just drive pretty much anywhere. But the thing i am actually doing, is taking some detours by adjusting my routes, as i try to take as many scenic roads as possible (driving mostly on motorways is so boring compared to the nice, lovely, twisty single-lane roads..).

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

When servers are full it's easier to find other players almost everywhere in the map. Even if there are 400 or more player in those known cities, there are still 2000+ players all around the map.

Driving with full servers is usually a nice experience because you meet many people, it's only "dangerous" if you drive in those extremely busy places.

It's nice to see some positive comments on forums every now and then. :)

Yes it is nice indeed.... everyone is quick about complaints... so now and again nice to see positives @marco6158 Also @[ST-B] T.Rucker I have started to alter my routes also as I notices long journeys entailed 99% motorway and I didn't want that all the time hence why it took me hours last night to go from Sweden to France I do however think I messed it up I was going east then west at one point but after doing it again and again I will get hang of it :P @Converse Thanks for the comments I do play games all over Xbox One PS4 PC So I generally get passionate about my gaming but that's me :) Now its time for some Modern Warfare Remastered :P take it easy folks ;) and safe trucking :P 

7 hours ago, marco6158 said:

Driving with full servers is usually a nice experience because you meet many people, it's only "dangerous" if you drive in those extremely busy places.

Well, unfortunately it's not like that. In fact, you are never safe while trucking online, as there's always a chance that a troll appears and tries to mess around. The chance of this to happen is just way bigger at more crowded places, but i've already been in the situation several times that i was driving all by myself for a very long period of time and all of a sudden a player arrives that thinks it might be a good idea to just start ramming me. Unfortunately you're never 100% safe from these kind of persons after you connect to the server, but as long as the number of trolls isn't getting completely out of hand it's not that bad...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Good on you for not being a jerk about getting rammed. Driving is very different in-game than in real life. People make mistakes.

You can normally tell straight away @BLU // MUTLOB whether its genuine or deliberate in this "specific" case it did look deliberate but after giving the guy a chance and he explained it was cleared up.. It was actually an accident I didn't mind as I said previously I'm not in it for the money anymore I got a few billion in bank in-game so the repairs wouldn't have even scratched my balance lol (probably made more than the repairs going down a single street :P)

Archived