For everyone

Ghostprotocol[NL]

small tip for everyone, There is autopas in France xD   i see many people driving to the gate at the right but the 2 at the left are autopas. the only different is the barriers are down ( in scandinavia there not down ) 

i hope this is usefull info for everyone

-Happy trucking 

VanDerSluis.jpg

You have to go below 30 MPH (48 KPH I think) through the Auto Pass. However if you go over this speed limit you end up hitting the barrier.

So basically you should drive slow through the Auto Passes so it has enough time for the barrier to open up & light to turn green :) 

Correct me if I am wrong.

- Matt | Apollo Logistics & Flagship Events Operator

1 hour ago, MattTrucker1 said:

You have to go below 30 MPH (48 KPH I think) through the Auto Pass. However if you go over this speed limit you end up hitting the barrier.

So basically you should drive slow through the Auto Passes so it has enough time for the barrier to open up & light to turn green :) 

Correct me if I am wrong.

- Matt | Apollo Logistics & Flagship Events Operator

exactly 

VanDerSluis.jpg

I tested with 58km/h and it worked, I think that's the limit - BUT IT ISN'T SAFE! If you want to go 56~58km/h you need to go very right, close of the gate side and cheer for the best...

I didn't do any statistics on my tests, but was close of this:

59km/h - 0% of passing

58km/h - 30% of passing

57km/h - 50% of passing

56km/h - 75% of passing

55km/h - 90% of passing

<55km/h - 100% of passing

Test yourself, it should work if you pass between 50 and 55km/h :)

Here in my country we have autopass lanes in our roads too with 40kph as limit, but for safety reasons the barrier gate will open if you pass at a slightly higher speed. You can try one's luck, but it has speed cameras that will catch you and see if you are dropping the barrier gate haha

For our luck, if you are too hurry you can pass slightly faster that nothing will happens. But if you fail, yes, you will not drop the barrier gate, but you're only going to suddently stop :D 

On 11.12.2016 at 3:51 AM, Lucas Andrade said:

I tested with 58km/h and it worked, I think that's the limit - BUT IT ISN'T SAFE! If you want to go 56~58km/h you need to go very right, close of the gate side and cheer for the best...

I didn't do any statistics on my tests, but was close of this:

59km/h - 0% of passing

58km/h - 30% of passing

57km/h - 50% of passing

56km/h - 75% of passing

55km/h - 90% of passing

<55km/h - 100% of passing

Test yourself, it should work if you pass between 50 and 55km/h :)

I try it but I don´t can drive more than 45 Km/h without get damage. 

2 hours ago, Krypton418 said:

I try it but I don´t can drive more than 45 Km/h without get damage. 

Wow, really? D:

I'm so sorry, but I said that because I really tested it, not in a statistic way, but I tested each speed... 

Today I made a video to show:

(Sorry for 4:3 resolution and for game freezing sometimes)

I was thinking... MAYBE I can pass at higher speed because I have a really high ping, something like 250-280ms... It makes sense?

If it doesn't make any sense, maybe you are crashing because you're not going to the right while passing, I don't know :( 

In my first tests I got 58kph without problems at Reims-Paris road, but in my second tests, on Calais-Paris road, while recording the video above, I didn't get any above 55kph, I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure that there's no difference between the barrier gates. I'll go back to Reims later and try to understand what happened and if I still can pass at 58kph there

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived