Over Speed Alarm

shanesiade8315

Hello This Is Another Suggestion From Meh xD, I Was Thinking Of Amazing Thing Like:

Suggestion's Name: Over Speed Alarm
Suggestion Description: You Might Have Understood already from over speed alarm, so i thought if a person over speeds the normal speed of road, they'll get a alarm like: tii tii x2. So they know that they are over speeding the normal road limit. That would be a type of Realistic 

Why Should It Be Added? : That would be realistic like real trucks and cars in real life :)

Any Picture: nah

You should suggest this on the forum of SCS - forum.scssoft.com

I would love to see this implemented, I think it would be an awesome feature for the game :D

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

As stated before, you should suggest this to SCS.

But to talk about your actual suggestion. I don't think that it would be very appealing for everybody, since almost everyone are speeding in MP. And having a "bip, bip" sound all the time when you are speeding, wouldn't really be that pleasent to have.

And I think that the already existing feature were the numbers turn red when you're speeding, is enough to tell.

But of course, if this feature could be turned on and off, it gets different. But still, I don't think it would be that popular (from my point of view).

Just now, Leff12345 said:

As stated before, you should suggest this to SCS.

But to talk about your actual suggestion. I don't think that would be very appealing for everybody, since almost everyone are speeding in MP. And having a "bip, bip" sound all the time when you are speeding, wouldn't really be that pleasent to have.

And I think that the already existing feature were the numbers turn red when you're speeding, is enough to tell that you're speeding.

But of course, if this feature could be turned on and off, it gets different. But still, I don't think it would be that popular (from my point of view).

But if you watch the SP side, then it's a complete different thing

Yep, as above would need to be suggested to SCS, but the option would still be available to disable just like the new low air warning in the new update. But, even having an alarm go off when your speeding isn't realistic at all. Cars and trucks where I live sure don't have that feature at least, they have one for the seat belt but that's all. 

If SCS added this it would be an auto setting turn off from me.

As it's been said already everyone speeds in this game. I do the external contracts so I just do 65mph everywhere, so on the highways in Cali this would be considered speeding. 

I'd rather they add a audio speech system for the GPS/Satnav but hey that's hoping for too much :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.