Whats the best steering wheel

Afternoon Truckers,

im thinking of investing in a new steering wheel, so i was just wondering what steering wheel people would recommend 

Many Thanks 

Chief__Executive

For me it has to be the Logitech G29/G920, I think it's a huge improvement on the G27 (which I had previously) as the force feedback has been improved so much, it's a lot more realistic and I got it cheap too as it frequently goes on sale at Currys / PC World. I had a Thrustmaster in their early days which was good for what was available at the time, but I've heard good ratings of their newer ones such as the T500RS but I know a lot more people and myself usually opt for a Logitech wheel :) 

jarfull.png         

Best force feedback wheel across the boad: Logitech G27

Best poverty force feedback wheel: Thrustmaster T150

I have the g27 and it's very well put together and feels classy . 

Easy to setup and you can get the Logitech download that lets you start games from that with pre sets 

so set the wheel and pedals up for ets and save then next time launch the game from the Logitech app and it's ready for ets or any game you save settings for. 

Down side it is costly but whith wheels I think you pay for quality . 

Jmo

dicky .

I recommend the Thrustmaster T150 if you're looking for an affordable steering wheel. I've been using it for several days now without any issues

• 2 weeks later...

Archived