Only watching from 1 perspective

Wolfuś

idk  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Admins should ask what happend before banning

This poll is closed to new votes

• Ask what happend and not ehh.... idc ban boom..
  • Before banning think about it...
  • Because we get banned for no reason!
  • I got banned 4 times for no reason because they always say we dont have proof of it i cant record all time with clear lagg i play medium settings 20 fps so u want me to record?
Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed profaniy from the poll's question

Admins don't ban for no reason, we ban when we think it's needed.

I don't really understand why we should ask first why a specific player is breaking the rules. It's not allowed so don't do it.

If you break a rule because somebody made you to, like crashing into you resulting you to block or fly into the other lane, you can explain it to the admin in a ban appeal.

The best thing is to make sure you are recording somehow to be able to proof your innocence.

If you don't agree with a certain ban, you can always contact a higher rank member by sending an email to [email protected] after creating a ban appeal and awaiting it's result.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

^thats right what u are saying u need to explain... i did that and he just said i can clearly see in the ss that you are on the wrong way but someone lagged out and i flyed into that line i was like im not gonna stay in the middle of the road so thats the reason why i was on the lane clear and nice parked

i didnt got unbanned

Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed quote from the post above

All your bans have got proof. http://truckersmp.com/en_US/user/193536

Asking what happened is useless and a waste of time, looking at people writing different opinions (and 99% of times lying) and just fighting in the chat is useless. Admins just ban for what they see so they already know what happened.

^

i never said its always the admins fualt but they are like idc if it wasnt his fualt enjoy your ban...

listen if u can come on ts3 we can talk about it huh?

2 hours ago, scania970 said:

All your bans have got proof. http://truckersmp.com/en_US/user/193536

Asking what happened is useless and a waste of time, looking at people writing different opinions (and 99% of times lying) and just fighting in the chat is useless. Admins just ban for what they see so they already know what happened.

the false bane were the wrong way someone lagged out i flyed to the other side of the road and i was blocking the hole road (much traffic was inc) so i touged imma park on the side so i dont block the hole rode then press f7 enter and someone took a ss ss isnt everything where is the hole situation and now im banned a  mounth for what!? saying ********?

Edited by subtlegta
Removed profanity and merged two posts, removed quote from above

When you signed up, you agreed with our rules. This was your warning.

If you break our rules, you get punished for it. That's how it works.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I think this is getting a bit out of hand.

If you wish to have a chat with a higher rank staff, make a complaint or get things sorted: please send an email to [email protected]

Scar | Retired Legend

It's not mandatory, but please know that you have the option to directly contact a high rank staff (responsible for the work of admins) to sort things out if you wish to do.

Scar | Retired Legend

Read the rules, please. If you had, you'd know that the fourth ban is 1 month long. It doesn't matter if that fourth ban is for swearing or trolling. About the "unfair" wrong way ban, you were on the wrong side of the road. Someone lagged and made you fly? I've been there and my first action if my truck is blocking somehow is hit F7+Enter. I won't give a chance for an admin to come, see my truck in the middle of the road and kick/ban me. This is not in the rules, but it's commom sense.

The fact that you didn't bother reading the rules doesn't give you the right to ignore them. It only gives you a greater chance to be banned.

• Upvote 1

^ first off i have red the rules second off you telling me that if i see on my map that there are around 10 trucks coming imma go block the road and let the 10 trucks report me? there is only 1 guy who made a ss? and the third thing is that if you press f7 enter you dont dissapear instant it might take like 5 seconds and i was at the side of the road faster cuz i already was like half on it 

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above. Use ^ when replying to posts directly above you.

i personally think as a player i have been ban a few times , but after a while reading rules  now i understand and even now as you go to download the mod the rules appear and you would have to read + agree that you follow the rules 

its the way how things are   , i  like the idea were a admin can ask us  before ban as like me i personally am not smart  i take a while to learn new things or understand 

i have never ram , insult, or use hacks  in truckersmp but i did brake some rules and i am sory that  i did, i take things seriously now and i respect everyone 

76561198098873827.png