What Makes a good truck for you

My Personally Favourite And Useful Trucks are 1. Scania Streamline 2. Daf XF Euro 6 3. Volvo FH These you could see me driving round ets in, but what makes them special for me is, with the speed limiter on, you hardly waste any fuel, you gain MPG And better economy. But I want to hear from you all! What's your favourite and how useful are they

That pretty much sums it up.

Usually I drive a Scania R730. This means I don't usually pay attention to the weight of the load as recently I have enjoyed setting my cruise control instead of flooring it everywhere. Although, the power is still available for when I do need to floor it.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

It depends on what I am pulling and where I am driving.

If I am doing Scandinavian runs, I will use the Scania or Merc (Depending on my mood & what I last drove)

If I am doing Rotterdam-Calais runs, I will generally use the Scania and sometimes the Volvo (If I'm on troll patrol, I will sometimes use the car)

If I am doing a general run to somewhere random, I will tend to be in the Scania

If I am doing a convoy with HHA, I will use the Volvo FH.

I do prefer the Scania, mainly because I drive a Scania IRL, but I don't mind the look and extra 20hp of the Volvo or the long chassis of the Mercedes. Oh yeah, and always a bogie drive (6x2)

I think the best truck has a mix of both power and handling. The DAF handles like a dream, but is too slow for me, you struggle to get up to speed. The Volvo's and Scania's are both very powerful, but not the best with handling, so I tend to use them only for motorway driving. The Mercedes, however, is a good mix - great handling and very fast :)

For me first of all, handling is most important. Secondly a truck has to look and sound good. I'm gonna be spending hours inside the cabin and I don't want to be put to sleep by a bland interior and/or dull noise.

Power isn't a big deal for me, as long as I have 2300 - 2500Nm torque I'm good.

Normally the Daf XF, or if I fancy a change I'll use my Scania stream line, with 580 engin, power isn't everything it's down to Controle and being able to enjoy your drive, I don't go everywhere at 100mph I generally keep to the speed limit so my engin is regardless as long as it's had a certain amount of pulling power 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

Gonna throw a curve ball in here; I personally love driving the MAN TGX XXL or the Iveco Hi Way. Why? Because they are different. 

A lot lot of people slate the Iveco for its weird sounding horn or it's terrible looks, but to me it is extremely reliable. I use this on a day to day basis. If I want to haul heavier loads then I use the MAN due to the extra HP. 

For EZL it's a Scaina Streamline with the 520 engine in.

I usually use the Scania Streamline or the new Volvo FH. Both trucks are quiet, engine is powerful, better fuel consumption, gauges are easy to read, quick acceleration, turning circle is small, and at last, the interior is spacious and comfortable to drive.

The only thing that i hate about these trucks is that it seems like everyone in the game drives these 2 trucks, which creates a monopolize situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived