More cars for MP

JeKnYan

Suggestion Name: More cars for MP
Suggestion Description: It's getting boring driving and seeing the same car over and over again. Cars such as Mercedes-Benz C class, BMW and Toyota Camry should be added, as they are common cars.
Any example images

2016-Toyota-Camry-Sedan-LE-4dr-Sedan-Pho

2016-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-Sedan-Base-C3

1-2016-BMW-7-series-front-xlarge-xlarge_
Why should it be added?: It would mean that there would be more diversity on the roads and it won't be so boring anymore

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

special note for OP @JeKnYan

Add mod *:
Generally we don't add 3rd party mods except for aesthetic ones, this is because map mods bring a whole lot of different issues that we necessarily can't handle. Mods that affect the truck are also generally not accepted since they can have unexpected consequences similar to what we see with save file editing (parts in locations where SCS didn't intend causing crashes, etc.).

Before I say this, I would just like to say I love the Skoda and it is pretty much all I use in multiplayer. It is a really amazing mod. However, from a realism standpoint, it doesn't work, because Skodas aren't available in the United States. Naturally, I get it would be difficult for them to redo this, and that's not at all what I'm asking, all I'm saying is having a Skoda is rather odd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.