Extended DayCabs

Forerunner

Just posting a link to a quick mod for ATS that works the same way as the ETS2 hybrid trucks, so works online.

the mod simply allows a Daycab to have the long chassis.

This mod is for all available trucks. sorry I did not make that clear.

My truck is in yellow:

nLRiDDX.png

Extended Daycabs:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bj8gcef96p8qer5/Extended_Daycabs_by_F569.scs

Minimised Sleepers (by Request):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/74swsz1027eu3n5/Minimised_Sleepers_By_F569.scs

Minimised sleepers have issues that you can hit your own trailer for you corner too tight, so don't use small Oxnard roads.

I thought the W900 did, I just wasn't sure, I mean I have my W 900 (called Old Faithful) set up with the largest chassis and the flat top sleeper and it makes the truck feel super long in comparison to the T680 and the 579, I just don't see why people want hybrids in ATS, in ETS2 I understood it because some chassis looked and felt better than others did when paired with different cabs and engines, but in ATS at the moment the T680 and 579 feel identical (and the W900 does feel a loot different in comparison, but is an amazing truck to drive long distance).

Just analyzed the mod (did not test in-game), it's just savegame editing which is allowed.

To use it, download and add to mods. Open singleplayer and use the mod, save game and go to multiplayer.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Archived