[ITS] Sima

Suggestion Name: Simple Queue Counter
Suggestion Description: Show players how long to wait for logging in to ETS2 Multiplayer
Any example images

before

Connecting to Europe #1 Server

Server queue is full.

after

Connecting to Europe #1 Server

Server queue position 45 of 207. ETA 4 min

Why should it be added?:

1. player can estimate which server they should take for fast login

2. player can tell friends how long it takes, before they can play together

• Upvote 2

Contact me via deb-host.de

IT would be nice but as scarface says there isnt a queue currently , however during peak times I think it would be a nice edition

Would be a good addition to the game. Maybe when the Server Queue has been developed, this may be taken into consideration. But I like this idea.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

This is an awesome idea and has been suggested many times before so please use the search function next time. However this will require a huge rewrite in the Authentication code. What do you want ATSMP or a queue system xD

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

^ I want both :P 

We really didn't had the need for a queue system in the past. But with the recent wave of new players our servers are getting full much faster so it would be nice to have a system in place. 

As said above, it requires a rewrite which will take alot of time which can slow down the development of ATSMP. It's a matter of priority at this moment I'm afraid.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

one minor gripe about this, how is the system supossed to calculate the eta?? ;)

I mean, if everyone behaves, and noone leaves for 10 minutes.... (yeah, right, wishfull thinking, i know )

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.