[SURVEY] About Troll Players in ETS2MP

Omer_D

I decided longer bans because maybe if a player is a troll and they get banned, they will rethink that they spent money on the game. Maybe they will change their mind next time and player the game like how it was suppose to be played. I don't think the 1 chance thing is a good option. Because if someone is framed and it looks like they rammed someone then it would be a complete waste of money for them if they bought the game for the MP.

to be honestly no matter what we  do to stop the trolls  they will still come back  but until we have a new  fun game  like a truck game  that we can  smash  into each other  that is multiplayer  i guess  how  many people would play that instead of ets2 at this stage  we can complain all we want  but  until we have a smart  guy or girl fix the problem ill be happy   but even  know  i  have disabilities i try not to get ban  because  ets2mp rules are rules  one  problem  ban  i wish  there was a  fun game but sadly 0%of getting it    

76561198098873827.png

That should not be Turkish. But never mind :) "It says congratulations you have done survey"

it would be when you've linked the turkish version of the site ;)

Trollers are defently not ruining Multiplayer...,but lets get Serious now...Ive already said they arent Destroying MP...Its just annoying sometimes...But things like EP Traffic jam is everyday and it is a Part of it and I like it because yeah...Im not in a Long and Chaos Traffic Jam often and i have to always laugh at those Physics sometimes...Someimes Fun sometimes not,but they arent ruining MP.

This. If we don't have trolls at all, there will no more be laughter and amazement in ETS2MP. I had been trolled many times, yet only reported a few of them because either I avoided them liek a boss, or the sometimes-weird physics threw me into funny situation that I laughed at, or didn't give a sh*t at all.

Let's don't forget the fact that trolls are the reason of beloved traffic jams, especially in Europoort area, as aforementioned by Molovo. EP videos are hence very popular, I can't help myself watching them again and again, chuckling at chatbox people yelling :D

Simulating such traffic jams is a MUST imo, either by trolls or some mapping script (temporary) closing one lane to traffic  which is not possible without modding...

What I actually vote for is; the trolls should be punished BUT not that harshly.  OK if you ban them, but for no more than 3 days ever even if in extreme circumstances (unless speedhaxxing). I believe there are many people like me who also play ETS2MP with some hopes to see funny moments live instead on videos, 100+ truck traffic jams causing 30 minute of delay, etc...  ETS2MP is like Mega Traffic DLC.

Is there anyone who answered "No" to the first? I think such player wont even exist since the humanity started :P

Now seriously, is this gonna be considered anyway by the support team? I´m really looking forward to harder punishments long ago, just curious about this.

lkRjRkb.png

Those who refuse: aka those who can w/o real fps loss making gameplay hard/er

Those who can't: refuse/can't (usually the case) upgrade their system so they can. It's one of many perks of running minimal specs in ANY game. Trust me I know the feeling, I played a 18wos game on Windows 98se, I could only use cam 3, anything and everything else made it unplayable.

To minimize trolls you simply avoid populated areas like Ep Rotterdam etc... simply put why should admins and devs take responsibility for your lack of hardware? Also firestarter actually showed a neat way of doing things, fraps doesn't consume much when not recording and pictures literally won't lag you.

I guess you haven't experienced a computer that doesn't handle stuff who want good performance. From my own point of view, I did have and have had many bad computers in my days, before summer I had a computer that could handle Euro Truck Simulator 2 with 30-40 fps with a resolution of 640x800. But with your thinking you're foricing me into buying a new computer to play a game, so the ones who are supposed to keep the so called "trolls" away (admins) don't have to. I refused to use anything whilst playing ETS2MP on that game, because my 40 fps were already low enough, I can't imagine having fraps or anything else in the background running with it, since it wouldn't probably even run.

Now avoiding a place is also a different thing. Everyone who play ETS2MP payed full price for the game, and the DLC's (if bought). I'm cenrtainly not going to avoid a spot in the game because some kid who bought the game on sale for 75% off. The admins are responsible in taking care of these kids, I am not. Also, when saving a picture on a low spec computer, it sure does lag, and it's not appreciated by anyone who's behind you, due to the frame lag it creates for me and them.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Get another steam account and they can start over with a completely different name. Every half a year when ETS2 has 85% discount they can create new troll accounts for less than 5 euros each. Maybe that's why you(admins) perm ban a lot of accounts but there are still trolls.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Archived