France DLC/UPDATE!!

Happy Rogue

So my good friend at IJ's mods the number one place for stobart mods has been digging in the base file in the beta update and well what do we have?

New French company skins for trailers well its not 100% clear if its French or not but I'm 99% sure they are, so is SCS going through Europe and fine tuning its outdated map? Hope so!!

Here is the link to the info and pics found

https://ijsmods.wordpress.com/2015/11/28/france-dlc/

The skins don't look 100% finished but they have the logos and such on them, so what part of Europe would you lot like to see worked on?

7572736451.png

i would asume it will be france + spain + probably portugal soo that the map is like ets1.and i would asume by the size of that that it will be a DLC and not an update.

but yeah thats nothing more then assumptions and guessing ofcourse ;)

i would love that as then you can do realy long hauls from west to east :D

Just my theory:

Whats left in France + Whats left in Italy would come in first DLC

Spain + Portugal would come in second DLC

It may sound too low territory but... lets take a look in what last Scandinavia DLC comes with speaking about territory and... I dont think all the Iberiar Peninsula will come together with France and Italy, sounds too much for SCS imo. I only hope them to make such nice work or even keep improving it as in Scandinavia and I wont care the release date : )

lkRjRkb.png

@Gorkal1ty: But what you are missing is that also most of Italy is missing and Balkans and Baltikum as well. Not to talk about the very Northern parts of Scandinavia and Finland

We will see what they will announce next year :D

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Interesing.. No Renault Factory.... hmmm 

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

I support the modders efforts to eventually build up the motivation for SCS to continue to make more DLC packs officially available for ETS2MP users to use, for example the France DLC mentioned in this post. I want to see some of the areas from ETS1 (the 2008 truck simulator game) bought back into ETS2 because it makes the game map incredibly extensive to play, for example you can drive from Bialystok down to Bordeaux or Stockholm to Nice, both a very long 3,000 - 3,500km and gives you very healthy XP. 

I want to see some of the TSM content in the south of the existing map built up and packaged to make an official SCS DLC pack to use in ETS2MP. 

Interesing.. No Renault Factory.... hmmm

Renault factory would be my home <3

Hope they add this.

I think it may be coming sooner than you think....

From official pictures of Irish Paintjobs DLC on Steam ;)

3d50d3c931d24cbc1b98bb1a1c6e568d.png

Illuminati confirmed xD

Anyway though this was about france DLC not irish :o

Illuminati confirmed xD

Anyway though this was about france DLC not irish :o

I think this would be part of the France DLC. Seeing as this Irish Paints DLC was released on the 20th of May, 2014. They've been working on Ireland for a long time. They might release it as a "Going West" DLC, along with France and maybe Spain/Portugal? :)

Looks interesting. Won't be happening anytime soon though, what with ATS and 1.22

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Archived