Good websites to advertise a VTC? (Excluding here and myvtc forums)

Glenny_

On the other hand, the average player in game doesn't even look on the forums. People who seek a VTC won't search for them on some website that barely anyone knows, the best place to advertise your VTC would be here on the forums. If you are wondering why you don't have many applicants i'd say because there are already plenty of VTC's out there. Try to make yours unique by creating it's own website, teamspeak, etc. 

Good luck  :)

On the other hand, the average player in game doesn't even look on the forums. People who seek a VTC won't search for them on some website that barely anyone knows, the best place to advertise your VTC would be here on the forums. If you are wondering why you don't have many applicants i'd say because there are already plenty of VTC's out there. Try to make yours unique by creating it's own website, teamspeak, etc. 

Good luck  :)

I have tried advertising on here but there are many rules, ( I do not meet the 100 posts needed ). In the meantime I have created a website and we did have a teamspeak but the member running it decided to leave, ( We are still trying to create a teamspeak ).

76561198136556412.png

My opinion the best way to advertise for your company is having regular convoys (http://ets2c.com/). People will start noticing you do many convoys across Europe and they may join your company.

You should also join the official teamspeak to ets2mp and you may receive company benefits. This could rise the interest for other players to join your company.

Just my opinion on how you could advertise for your company…

My opinion the best way to advertise for your company is having regular convoys (http://ets2c.com/). People will start noticing you do many convoys across Europe and they may join your company.

You should also join the official teamspeak to ets2mp and you may receive company benefits. This could rise the interest for other players to join your company.

Just my opinion on how you could advertise for your company…

I was thinking about doing convoys, have seen lots of other companies doing them.

76561198136556412.png

Give me a shout if you want any help with organizing a convoy or if you want any information about advertising your VTC on EuroTruck Radio! We have a successful radio dedicated to ETS2 and we offer advertisement to VTC's... We regularly have 100+ listeners at peak times on EuroTruck Radio and also have a Facebook page which boasts over 7500 likes where we can advertise your events!

You can find our staff hanging out in our TeamSpeak @ ts.eurotruckradio.com if you wish to chat about any of the above...

Crumbs - EuroTruck Radio.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived