Car mod/Vodka left?

pavlos_gr

m8 i don't want a players version for the car, its euro truck simulator 2 not euro car simulator 2 and if anyone asks why admins should get the car cos admins are admins and have more powers than players and stuff like that so you drive ur truck and do something wrong and get chased by a admin in skoda SUPERB!

m8 i don't want a players version for the car, its euro truck simulator 2 not euro car simulator 2 and if anyone asks why admins should get the car cos admins are admins and have more powers than players and stuff like that so you drive ur truck and do something wrong and get chased by a admin in skoda SUPERB!

Zero logic. If it's there, no one forces you to drive the car, and you shouldn't really care either if others wants to drive a car instead of a truck or viceversa.

is the same for players who think this is a racing game is not forza but it's euro truck simulator 2    :lol:

it is differant cause there are no AI cars.

If it's there, no one forces you to drive the car, and you shouldn't really care either if others wants to drive a car

Well the logic in my point is there but that makes sense too^ 

is the same for players who think this is a racing game is not forza but it's euro truck simulator 2    :lol:

+1 to you,

ran out of likes okay?

i still think the statement ''why we need cars,its euro TRUCK simulator'' contradicts itself. a euro truck SIMULATOR without cars around ur truck.. much simulator,such wow.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived