More ADMINS!

Suggestion Name: More admins!

Suggestion Description: Hire more admins because someone was ramming me for 5 minutes the other day and no admin responded
Any example images: N/A
Why should it be added? If you hire more admins there will me more admins to respond to reports!

Using videos lag me computer to much but that doesn't worry you people that can spend so much money on a pc...

I took a screenshot before reported it with the damage shown it was rejected as "it didn't show the whole story"

Suggestion Name: More admins!

Suggestion Description: Hire more admins because someone was ramming me for 5 minutes the other day and no admin responded

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added? If you hire more admins there will me more admins to respond to reports!

we dont get payed we all do volanteer work none of us gets payed you can support the mod by pressing this button thoughK2w0tUm.png

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png

Using videos lag me computer to much but that doesn't worry you people that can spend so much money on a pc...

If you need a program that records with almost no performance loss, you should try plays.tv / amd gaming evolved / raptr

I took a screenshot before reported it with the damage shown it was rejected as "it didn't show the whole story"

That's because admins can't tell from a screenshot if you rammed the other guy previously or if you had damage previously

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

What mostly happens is that we come to your location and we missed the actual accident, so we just see 2 or more trucks in a weird position. We can't take real action because we didn't see who did something wrong. We can only act on what we see.

We can't tell the players enough times how important recording your gameplay is, report players on the website to make sure they get punished. A screenshot is good enough is some cases like insulting or wrong way but is mostly not enough to prove ramming, cutting off or blocking.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

If you need a program that records with almost no performance loss, you should try plays.tv / amd gaming evolved / raptr

That's because admins can't tell from a screenshot if you rammed the other guy previously or if you had damage previously

Thanks but I was on a motorway this guy came out of the fuel station into the furthest lane where I was smashed into me with 82% damage I had a photo of him in front of me sideways with F7 on to shoe the extent of damage he gave me

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

if you setup try plays.tv / amd gaming evolved / raptr, you will have an option of shadow recording. That means that only the last xx seconds (depending on your settings) are recorded.

And that they will only be saved if you press a button.

Basicly you can also do that with nvidia shadowplay or OBS as well, but nvidia shadowplay requires a strong GPU and OBS has some issues with performance (out of my experience)

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

...if someone rammed you, you need a video..an admin cant see if he rammed you with a picture can he?

Try fraps?

The screenshot I got was obvious he rammed if he didn't ram me he could be banned for blocking, afk on road, cutting up so yes obiously something could have been done

we dont get payed we all do volanteer work none of us gets payed you can support the mod by pressing this button thoughK2w0tUm.png

Oh, all admins in every game has to use that one "We don't get paid." It's a sad one as you choose to be a admin, you even applied and showed intrest for beeing a moderator. So it feels abit meh to then point out that you don't get paid. 

^Weelll...If you ain't happy with the admins, why don't we have a week without any moderators/admins/support etc. and then we'll see what "feels a bit meh", because admins spend their time watching over us, so we can play without any rammers/blockers/trolls and IMO time is a bit more precious than money

(and btw, some video/screenshot-taking programs have options to take a pic on every X seconds - This may be useful)

^Weelll...If you ain't happy with the admins, why don't we have a week without any moderators/admins/support etc. and then we'll see what "feels a bit meh", because admins spend their time watching over us, so we can play without any rammers/blockers/trolls and IMO time is a bit more precious than money

(and btw, some video/screenshot-taking programs have options to take a pic on every X seconds - This may be useful)

I'm happy with the admins... The opnly things that annoys me is that many admins use "We don't get paid." There's many people who wants to become admin without needing payment. So moaning about that you don't get paid just sounds ridiculous. If you don't want to be a moderator because you don't get paid - fine. You don't have to be a moderator, there's other people that can replace you. :) I don't get this "We don't get paid"-thing, can't you help out a bit without getting paid anymore?! It's nothing about you, this is happening in almost every server with admins in... Battlefield for example. I just think it's quite strange to moan about it when you knew from start that it was a volunteer-job.

The screenshot I got was obvious he rammed if he didn't ram me he could be banned for blocking, afk on road, cutting up so yes obiously something could have been done

no but the admin cant see that he rammed you, just download a recording software that is the best thing for rammers not screens shots 

4723365374.pngzTqMv6G.jpg?1

Archived