More ADMINS!

How was I being rude lol? I said that if you computer cant handle it then you cant really do anything, dont need to take it so serious bro take a chill pill, yes you made me mad now for saying I was being rude when I wasent.

read what you wrote 

and all you anger shows is that you know what i mean you need to chill and think before you type

Never measure compassionate services in terms of money. Doing something what you choose to do for somebody else is your decision not anyone else's. Admins choose that, They are doing it,IF you don't wanna donate just dont criticise the MP Staff for not getting paid, Your life wont stop if they dont get paid or get paid either way, No point of being meany if a person doesn't get paid considering the fact the Mod is free..

Back on Topic, We have more than enough admins required but the problem which arises is that Admins do have a life just like any other player

Reported two people for being afk on road today waited with them for 5 mins they got back before they got kicked

I didn't mean hire them as give them money i meant hire them as volunteers.

By hiring alot more there will be more admins and there will be more reports given out.

How about ranking up moderators to in game admin and then hiring more moderators.

Also if you don't have anything nice to say dont say it at all. Example: I have to pick admins dummies up because they keep warning me <<< DONT SAY THAT THEY MIGHT WARN YOU AGAIN, REMEMBER SIR ADMIN ITS A EXAMPLE (Sorry for caps had to make it clear for them...)

Never measure compassionate services in terms of money. Doing something what you choose to do for somebody else is your decision not anyone else's. Admins choose that, They are doing it,IF you don't wanna donate just dont criticise the MP Staff for not getting paid, Your life wont stop if they dont get paid or get paid either way, No point of being meany if a person doesn't get paid considering the fact the Mod is free..

Back on Topic, We have more than enough admins required but the problem which arises is that Admins do have a life just like any other player

The thing is, we're all beeing volunteers in one way. Some, like the Admins does it online, me for example. I do always help out when it's rally going on here and so. I'm sure you do something like that too. I would never use "I don't get paid" when someone i´s complaining at me. That's just me, just some simple courtesy. But sure, if you can't do anything wothout getting paid, you'll have a though life. :)

Archived