Counter Strike Truckers, KILL KILL KILL

ROADY'O

I hope other players experience was different than mine today, really. I was rammed no fewer than 5

times and what's weird is that almost every one that's ever rammed me when I check their steam profile they all play Counter Strike or a variant. They are really stuck on killing everything in sight.

The testosterone level is MAX. You can't pass them without having them swerve over and bash you. And they say games don't affect the minds of these guys. I have never been rammed by a female driver. More female truckers please.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what 

just what

Sorry, English is my main language, which would you prefer? Japanese?

Watashi wa hoka no pureiyā no keiken wa hontōni, kyō no watashi yori kotonatte ita negatte imasu. Watashi wa 5 yori mo sukunaiga gekitotsu shimasendeshita jikan to nan kimyōna kotoda to, watashi wa karera ga subete kauntāsutoraiku matawa hen'i-tai o hatashi, sono jōki purofīru o chekku shita toki ni, kore made watashi o tsukkonda to, hotondo subete no hitotsudesu. Korera wa, jissai ni menomaede subete o koroshi ni chōfu sa rete imasu. Tesutosuteronreberu ga makkusudesu. Anata wa sorera o koeru soreru to anata o kyōda sezu ni sorera o watasu koto wa dekimasen. Soshite, karera wa gēmu ga korera no hito no kokoro ni eikyō o ataete inai to iimasu. Watashi wa josei doraibā ni yori tsuitotsu sa reta koto ga arimasen. Motto josei no torakku untenshu o shite kudasai.

Is that any better?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Egg-Roll/games/?tab=all

So because I play counter strike and Euro truck, that makes me a crazy lunatic? If so this video will convict me for sure...

Seriously tho, not all women are good drivers... example is this morning a female driving a red car wanted (and did after I crossed) to just simply run a red light.

If you ask me women get too little and too much credit for driving. They really suck at multi tasking driving esp when a phone gets involved but they tend to have better response times.

Besides, all the women would end up trolling me and not you anyways... so you'd get stuck with the current male bonding you're currently having now anyways... enjoy it or quite :P

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^^ i think because  you got ram report it on ets2mp forums  plz  and it really doesn't matter if  some one plays csgo i  play  csgo nothing wrong with  it but hackers ect  but on the bright side  you get cases  random drop and you can other sell it or buy the key to open the box  its really fun  but not fun when you pay 5 dollars and the gun is worth less than what you pay for lol   

76561198098873827.png

^ how would you like me to edit it? They stated in the op all bad drivers in mp where males based on the last statement. I'm not sexist in any way, I believe in equality. And I personally think males are worst at driving, simply because it is a tool for domination, showing off or in general being a moron... but that's built into us genetically from the stone age :P

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Hey, Im a CS:GO players. But I know the difference between a counter terrorist, a terrorist and a truck. That said, just because CS:GO is one of the most popular games on steam, doesn't mean anyone who owns the game is a bad driver. :c

That said.. heres a picture of a CSGO truck on de_road2

ets2_00000.jpg

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

CSGO is amazing don't disssss

Amazingly good at training players to KILL, KILL, KILL. Get your adrenaline level all pumped up and the ol' primitive reptilian part of brain kicks in the fight or flight response. Served it's purpose for thousands of years but not very good for being social and getting along with your fellow truckers. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:=====> :wub:  Die Die Die. 

CSGO is rated 9/10 on steam and yes Me and London will shooot yah

The point of this thread is CSGO and similar games can make people overly aggressive and you're proof of that point, even your name.

clash
verb
gerund or present participle: clashing
meet and come into violent conflict.

synonyms: fight, skirmish, contend, come to blows, come into conflict;
do battle

This type of behavior can lead to the kind of psychopaths we have seen over the last decade that walk into a school and start shooting people randomly. A psychopath will laugh at this analogy and thinks there's nothing wrong with killing people they believe deserve it for some twisted reason. They are incapable of the same kind of emotional responses that "normal" people have. If you are experiencing these feelings I would suggest seeking professional help.

This has been a public health and safety message brought to you by M.D.D.O. Dr. Feelgood. :lol:  

The point of this thread is CSGO and similar games can make people overly aggressive and you're proof of that point, even your name.

clash
verb
gerund or present participle: clashing
meet and come into violent conflict.

synonyms: fight, skirmish, contend, come to blows, come into conflict;
do battle

This type of behavior can lead to the kind of psychopaths we have seen over the last decade that walk into a school and start shooting people randomly. A psychopath will laugh at this analogy and thinks there's nothing wrong with killing people they believe deserve it for some twisted reason. They are incapable of the same kind of emotional responses that "normal" people have. If you are experiencing these feelings I would suggest seeking professional help.

Archived