Truckers FM - Your Drive, Your Music

Mark - Truckers.FM

Go to: Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\live_streams.sii

Add this line:  stream_data[0]: "http ://truckersfm.com:8005/stream.mp3|TruckersFM|Varied|EN|128|1"

^^ Remove the space after http ^^

Then +1 to this line:  stream_data: 230

http ://puu.sh/kZ4vn/927672d10f.png

Is this right?

Not sure what you meant by "Then +1 to this line:  stream_data: 230"

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the start of the file you have a line with the total number of radios in the file, you have to add to this number the number of radios you have added. See : mini_227322Startofthefile.png

In the list, you add your radio, I added mine at the end of the list, so it takes the number 196 for me (depends of your radios in the list) : mini_796292TFMfile.png

Most appreciated!

Krav, check this out

At the start of the file you have a line with the total number of radios in the file, you have to add to this number the number of radios you have added. See : mini_227322Startofthefile.png

In the list, you add your radio, I added mine at the end of the list, so it takes the number 196 for me (depends of your radios in the list) : mini_796292TFMfile.png

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Are you a White and Green 6x2/4 MidLift Mercedes Actros HY10 UCB 

and fancy sending our Citroen CX into a huge wobble?

cgQ4UeEhY5dm0.gif

We are finally in 12th gear with our free advertising pledge!

Fancy getting your VTC or Stream advertised on TFM?
It's dead simple! 

Simply put together a Banner (650x400) with all the details you want to be advertised and send it to us at [email protected]

To give you a rough idea...

u8KN6x4.png1vVMSIl.png

Spaces are limited at the minute so be quick! 

*If you have emailed us in the past about advertising, your name is still on our list and we would ask you to send us your banners also as your spaces have been reserved* 

8jrjnNf.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like the radio,but there`s a problem: The songs are repetitive!

I mean,a DJ last night,around 8-9 PM CET played a song,then another one,then the same song again,and I been asking for requests few times now,but still didn`t hear the song on radio,what link am I supposed to give to hear the song,YT link,stream link?

^Depends what songs You request - I mean:

1. The Dj has to have the song
  2. The song shouldn't be full of profanity
  3. Language is also important (what's the point of me requesting song in bulgarian when there are ~50 more listeners which won't understand it)
  4. Most important for me - should be good for driving :P

Is this good for driving?

^Depends what songs You request - I mean:

1. The Dj has to have the song
  2. The song shouldn't be full of profanity
  3. Language is also important (what's the point of me requesting song in bulgarian when there are ~50 more listeners which won't understand it)
  4. Most important for me - should be good for driving :P

As a DJ all the points above are basically what happens also @firestarter listen in to one of my shows cause i have friving music like eastbound and down and convoy XD

Archived