Truckers FM - Your Drive, Your Music

Mark - Truckers.FM

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, does anybody happen to know a link I can use to listen to this ingame? Can't find it :(

stream_data[1]: "http://truckersfm.com:8005/stream.mp3|TruckersFM|Varied|EN|128|1"

Add it in the list in the file : live_stream.sii located in your documents/ets2 folder.

You need to edit to match the number of station in the list (the number [1] after data), and to edit the number of total radios in the beginning of the file.

Really love the request system, Requested song 8 mins ago and its live now,

For ETR they had to be requested hours ago to be played. Big Improvement! ^_^

But the reason that the requests come in faster is because ETR is a long established radio station, so more listeners = more requests = longer wait for your request to be played.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Never expected there would be another radio station lol. The overall look is very professional and good looking. The songs playing on there are good. The only thing I can complain about is the request tab, it's not working properly since you're not able to send a request in. I guess this will be fixed very soon since this is pretty new. Also when switching between the Home/About/Team tabs, the sound volume keeps going back to default, I wish this also will be fixed soon. All in all great.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Also could I suggest adding a chat option? I miss it :P (used to ETR's IRC chat)

We will take this idea into consideration! Thanks :)

Not bad quality, doesn't seem too bad. This could go far.

Ahaha cheers, still plenty to iron out, but we got the basics going for now!

Never expected there would be another radio station lol. The overall look is very professional and good looking. The songs playing on there are good. The only thing I can complain about is the request tab, it's not working properly since you're not able to send a request in. I guess this will be fixed very soon since this is pretty new. All in all great.

I know it seems a little weird, thank you for your feedback! Sorry to hear the request tab isn't working properly.. it seems to work on and off! We will get looked into that ASAP! Much thanks, we look forward to getting it more established and ironing out all the bugs! :D

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

I'll consider that for now but after a few months if the request thing stays the same like now, You'll be proven wrong m8 ;)

I'm sure if this new station becomes as equally as popular as ETR then it'll be on a par with the times it takes for a request.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Just noticed: you already reached your first donation target!

0NNjrJl.png

This really is AWESOME!

Thank you so much for everyone that has thus donated so far, and for all your support. We the TFM team are happy to be with you, the community! Here's to good things to come! *holds champagne glass and tinks*

Just noticed: you already reached your first donation target!

0NNjrJl.png

It is awesome! We never expected it to happen! We have spent a lot of money just to get this far, but it will be worth it when the community get the benefit of it all with our advertising and promotions of all things within the community. Any donations over and above the monthly running cost don't go into our pocket, but put back into developing and improving TFM :)

8jrjnNf.png

i suggested two songs but they were youtube links, is that ok :P

Sometimes its ok, but its better if you post the artist and song name because sometimes those links get cut off. so we can never know what you want to hear :)

Archived