Banpage improvement

Suggestion Name: Banpage improvement

Suggestion Description: On the ban page thingy, we could have two videos which are the admin video for Evidence and then as well as that we should be able to paste a link of what happened from the users perspective
Any example images:* 

30cb4382f5f9082bb3b02f1396f619c9.png

Why should it be added?: Because it'll just be helpful to show people from the users perspective what happened (Can't think of anything xD)

*yes i am a noob at inspect element

I understand that this may get rejected cos we're getting a new website thingy so we could add it onto that one?

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

ye

Like some reports (In-game ones) don't tend to come with evidence so having a function where we can add a video from our perspective

even if there is evidence, it'll be cool to have a video from the person perspective that is getting banned

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

-1 Keep it simple, keep it clear.

An admin shoul'd watch you full video proof and should still read you ban appeal ? äähhm NO!

When you write a good ban appeal and add some screenshots and/or a short video it should be enough to unban you.

Admin have so less time, i think they can't read a ban appeal over 1 site + watch a huge video.

some times its hard to distinguish whos in the wrong in just a short video, if it was a road rage incident or something then it can happen over a long period of time and short vids just don't cut it.

That's another reason to deny this suggestion. An video is often not meaningful/significant because it show only one perspective and it take more often time to cut and render this.

That's another reason to deny this suggestion. An video is often not meaningful/significant because it show only one perspective and it take more often time to cut and render this.

its not the editing or anything, if you don't record at all (like me) if someone is even half decent with editing, youre screwed, ive had guys smack my trailer as I pass them legitly on a highway and then they say theyre reporting me for no reason, if someones half good at editing in that situation youre screwed because its easy to change the events that happened to paint a totally different picture, but the report/ban/appeal systems need a real good overhaul, especially the appeal and reporting systems need major work, I agree on that one.

^that.

The list of bans is not supposed to be available for a user to explain what happened, that's what the appeals are for, if a VTC is recruiting, it'll be for them to request more info from you as a player.

This is not something we'll add

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.