Banning trucks without trailers from motorways

Hey_Wtf

Suggestion name Confine Trucks with no tailers :

Suggestion Description: Do not allow trucks with no trailers on motorway,do not allow trucks to go out of towns without trailers,or keep them within town unless a job has been picked out of town,ie quarry,

Why it Should Be Added: it will stop trolls from driving crazy,trying to flip trucks on motorway,it would be easier to catch trolls being confined to towns,they will soon get the message this is not a place to fool around

example images: NA

Hope you decide what is good it is just something I thought about,any input from others is appreciated,thank you for reading

• Upvote 1

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Remember that truckers need to travel to jobs in different towns...

they can fast travel? or if you pick a job then drive out of town to destination,it is fine but there needs to be something to see all these non trailer out for fun, I am not complaining just alot of times i drive i see no trailer trucks try to flip me,no i do not record and they never catch me as i am 1 step ahead of them,i see them overtaking me and i slam breaks on just to see them turn into my lane,if i kept driving they would have flipped me,I do not get mad or frustrated as to me it is only a game,I always stay away from chat as if you swore at them i would be banned, so that is why my ban history is clean

now i know when they damage my trailer all i have ti do is park it in a safe place and drive off so i wont lose any money :)) thanks to the modarater who told me too

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

This is stupid. I average 170km/h on the motorway and the only time I crash is when I'm not looking on the road. Also, the motorway has 3-4 lanes, it's not hard to avoid a troll if they are getting in your way.

considering that avoiding trolls is harder than you think, seeing what theyre going to do, seeing if theyre heading for you and making the correct movement isn't as easy as you say it is.

@miss_nibody, I agree with you, ive been ramed and nearly rolled by bobtailers but most of the time it happens on single carriageways, but trolls are getting smart and are using trailers now to hit you because of the heavier mass they can do much more damage with at speed, I get annoy at them myself, especially when youre driving like you should, but trollers, rammers and blockers are now coming in all different shapes and sizes with or without trailers, on motorways or single  carriageways

This is stupid. I average 170km/h on the motorway and the only time I crash is when I'm not looking on the road. Also, the motorway has 3-4 lanes, it's not hard to avoid a troll if they are getting in your way.

well this should cost your liscense and a 1 yr ban due excessive speeding and endangering other drivers on purpose. there is reason for speedlimits.

If you wanna race better get a truck racing sim. more adequate.

It won't happen anyway. Fast travelling doesn't solve the problem since not everybody has a garage in every town

well this should cost your liscense and a 1 yr ban due excessive speeding and endangering other drivers on purpose. there is reason for speedlimits.

If you wanna race better get a truck racing sim. more adequate.

Please don't complain about my ability to drive faster than you and not crash, I'm experienced. And if EU2 lets me break the virtual speed limit, then it doesn't concern you :)

Edited by FirestarteR93
Merged 2 posts into 1

please tell me that you aren't an idiot. speed limits are there for a reason, if you go 170KMH then youre just stupid, speed kills, im an experienced driver yet I don't go faster that 120KMH, safe speeds. if you drive at that high of a speed no matter your "skill" levei youre a hazard on the road end of, if you do that without a traier then youre even more of an idiot in all honesty.

You realise not everybody has a hacked profile with billions and garages bought in every town, right? Excuse me, but this suggestion is very stupid.

idont know about that, its a valid point, its just that it wouldn't really solve the main issue we all can see and that's trolls ramming and trying their best to flip us over, believe me if there was a mod for MP where you can press a key and a hydraulic flipper deployed from the side of my truck whenever a guy tries to squeeze me or ram me, id be happy, teach those noobs a lesson, but a lot of guys I see without a trailer, 9/10 of them drive reasonably and don't try and wreck you, as I said a lot of the trolls have now switched to driving with a trailer because, well more weight= more damage that can be dealt.

they can fast travel? or if you pick a job then drive out of town to destination,it is fine but there needs to be something to see all these non trailer out for fun, I am not complaining just alot of times i drive i see no trailer trucks try to flip me,no i do not record and they never catch me as i am 1 step ahead of them,i see them overtaking me and i slam breaks on just to see them turn into my lane,if i kept driving they would have flipped me,I do not get mad or frustrated as to me it is only a game,I always stay away from chat as if you swore at them i would be banned, so that is why my ban history is clean

now i know when they damage my trailer all i have ti do is park it in a safe place and drive off so i wont lose any money :)) thanks to the modarater who told me too

Them changing to your lane too early is because they aren't aware of desync. It can happen too when someone with trailer overtake you.

Ready to go!

please tell me that you aren't an idiot. speed limits are there for a reason, if you go 170KMH then youre just stupid, speed kills, im an experienced driver yet I don't go faster that 120KMH, safe speeds. if you drive at that high of a speed no matter your "skill" levei youre a hazard on the road end of, if you do that without a traier then youre even more of an idiot in all honesty.

Be realistic ok, 1. you have probably never seen me drive, so have fun with my low quality video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEJeY0p_UpI

and 2. I dare you to do something about me 'idiotic' driving, if I want to drive like this and there is nobody saying I cannot, then who are you to question me? This thread was about banning tractor trucks on motorways, not you trying to decrease hazards on the road, how about you let the admins do that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.