Suggestion about my new signature?

_J-M

^Haha potato

The problem with backgrounds is the collision of colors. The best example is my signature.

Notice how dark colors and black hate each other.

To add bg even on this simple script can cause huge issues esp with color blinded people.

Oh jm might want to make a little logic for that script... unless there's a user called

Oh fix your whitespace!

image.png

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• Web Developer

^Haha potato

The problem with backgrounds is the collision of colors. The best example is my signature.

Notice how dark colors and black hate each other.

To add bg even on this simple script can cause huge issues esp with color blinded people.

Oh jm might want to make a little logic for that script... unless there's a user called

Oh fix your whitespace!

image.png

There should not be any white space in username from memory I think

If someone is willing to make me a nice background I'll take it :)

Also I fixed a few bug :)

• Web Developer

My best work comes at 1-2 am XD but yea bugs mistakes galore, those are after sleep however ;)

I guess that's what I get for being a nocturnal Torontonian for 5 years and a 20/4 wake/sleep ratio avg day for the last 7 years almost lol...

It was around 7 am when I went to bed ;) (BTW I also live in GTA). I also added a few thing that you see on the picture once you're live :P

It was around 7 am when I went to bed ;) (BTW I also live in GTA). I also added a few thing that you see on the picture once you're live :P

Yea I've done 7 am a few times. Once in high school lol made to school and work but not my co-op placement XD it was for a assignment...

Seeing as the GTA holds roughly half of Ontario's pop I'm not surprised ;) also wouldn't surprise me if we bump into eachch other one day :P weirder things have happened...

I currently don't use twitch but I might one day so I'll keep a eye on your Sig to see :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived