SCS Blog Post Discussion "American Truck Simulator Screens Friday"

outstandinggamer

While the ETS2 team is preparing some cool stuff for you for early next week (as the upcoming update 1.20 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is nearing release, we'll have interesting things to divulge), the American Truck Simulator team still has a lot of work ahead of them to release their project. We are always getting asked to show more of the game, so let's make this blog post just such an opportunity...

american_truck_simulator_3.jpg

american_truck_simulator_4.jpg

american_truck_simulator_1.jpg

Despite showing a public build of the game some two weeks ago at Gamescom called a "beta," American Truck Simulator is still very much in production and undergoing internal testing, no wider beta testing has been started yet. We have to ask our small inner circle of volunteer beta testers to still be patient with us. Fortunately, most things are already in place, and the team is busy with establishing the initial game economy network, polishing environment and vehicle assets, while considerable work is also invested into game optimization.

american_truck_simulator_5.jpg

american_truck_simulator_6.jpg

american_truck_simulator_2.jpg

Stay tuned, and keep on trucking!

Original post http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/08/american-truck-simulator-screens-friday.html?m=1

Instead of making a new topic everytime a blog post is created when can discuss them here. Each time a new one is posted by scs I will make a post in this topic or anyone can and that will start a new discussion after that post in this topic. That is just an idea i had. I can update the title each time it needs to be updated too.

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

Another thing I would like to say is the next dlc will most likely start with a "T"

From steamdb

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - T (388470) Depot

My speculation is Turkish Paint Jobs Pack

Another thing is don't forget about this blog post. http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/06/hot-fix-update-and-scandinavian-license.html?

Don't remember who but someone said when you add up all numbers it adds to 20 so since this update is 1.20 rigids may come in this update.

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

I don't think Turkish Paintjobs would be described as "interesting things to divulge". It's probably Tandem trucks :P

The thing is that we don't know if rigids will be a dlc or just put into the game I think they will just be put into the game and then 1.20 will also come with a paint job pack maybe turkish since thats all I can think of.

Imagine if rigids were put in as a dlc how would multiplayer solve this issue where some people don't have the dlc.

bdFwCRb.png

The thing is that we don't know if rigids will be a dlc or just put into the game I think they will just be put into the game and then 1.20 will also come with a paint job pack maybe turkish since thats all I can think of.

Imagine if rigids were put in as a dlc how would multiplayer solve this issue where some people don't have the dlc.

I'm going to guess there will be ai models so they could replace it with an "ai" trailer

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg

ai models so they could replace it with an "ai" trailer

I don't know maybe I know there is already a rigid trailers in the file but its not in the ai section and it is only the model. Remember the heavy cargo dlc they didnt have ai models for that unless you bought the dlc right? I don't remember if the ai used the heavy cargo dlc cargo or not.

Now about the ATS picture looking at the pictures from the blog posts the one below is what i am talking about.

I really wish they ddint put the gas stations on the side of the highways.

american_truck_simulator_2.jpg

They should be like this. A love's travel stop near where I live. Only thing that should be off of the highway like in the picture they have is weigh stations and rest stops(they have bathrooms, drink machines and parking.)

LGhM6aZ.jpg

If your reading this Cruz3r1 i am robocop

bdFwCRb.png

The thing is that we don't know if rigids will be a dlc or just put into the game

In the video from the polish youtuber where a swap body trailer is shown you can see the file name of the trailer.

wb6cmsnk.jpg

its: dlc_rigids\vehicle\swap_body\ridges_trailer_dlc_rigids

so the swap body trailer thing might be a DLC,

I don't think Turkish Paintjobs would be described as "interesting things to divulge". It's probably Tandem trucks :P

divulge doesn´t mean it will come next week into the game ;)

I also heard from a Promods developer that loading of grass/trees/flowers has been changed all over the map.

No map mods work with 1.20 unless map maker(s) update their maps. The grass will look nicer when you are close at it, but far away abit more simple. This will boost the FPS abit.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I also heard from a Promods developer that loading of grass/trees/flowers has been changed all over the map.

No map mods work with 1.20 unless map maker(s) update their maps.

I thought he was refering to the 1.19 update because the update took forever to come out.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

bdFwCRb.png

Some people's driving + EP + Rigid trucks, yes that'll be fun

I think most people should be fine at driving because they arn't that hard to drive(going off the bfd tandem mod), should be easier than just a trailer. Then there are those select few though.

I can't wait till tuesday or wensday(hopefully) 1.20 beta we will see what we have to play with.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

bdFwCRb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived