marco6158

I made a little map to show dangerous areas in ETS2 MP

Roads which come from harbors should all be red. There will most likely someone ram in to you, because driving on wrong side of road... To be honest, I'm one of those  :D , 0 crashes so far though and I'm trying to be more careful. I just somehow keep forgetting I traveled from Europe to UK or other way around.

Just a question I forgot about, could anyone let me know where to find or take from that Full Map Screen (like scania970 used) without any indicators? Thanks in advice.

^

Thanks mate but I ment like the one scania used, without any lands marked different. I already have this one lol : )

Edited by scania970
Removed quotes

I got the one Kravaty linked you. I personally edited it to make it similar to the rest of the map. I don't have the original anymore

Damn that could´ve been really helpfull, as it gets hard to get those scandinavian roads into "original" hahah. Anyway, thanks for the answer, keep on the good work ; )

It also depends on the time of day/night. Cause midday Aussie time there are Only like 200 players max and there pretty spread out but yes, of a late to early morning in Aussie time when there server is full, I can see how this would help newbies

Thanks.

So I updated the map:

Fixed highway near Oslo, not anymore Dangerous but Medium Danger.

Stockholm is now signed as City with dangerous intersections.

Added dangerous intersection at Kristiansand cave and between Koln and Dusseldorf.

Added Quarry icon to the map, I missed some probally, so report them to me so I can add the others.

Dover is now a normal density city.

Gedser is now a Mostly peaceful city.

• Upvote 1

Guest Aled_Morris

Trolls are anywhere they don't just go to a specific place to troll they are everywhere but good idea

Hy,you need to add the Trelleborg ferribot on dangerous area. beacuse every time wen i go true there it's a bug beacuse i have almost all the time damage.

U havent fixed DLC east yet, there is no more white dots and many 2 lane roads have dangerous parts... PM me if u want screen shots of these parts or i can just highlight them for u or something