USTA

J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

Guest Mertinho

I prefer such realistic "j-spec" trucks for me and my employes. New Actros Streamspace 1845, DAF XF Euro6 Super Space Cab MX11 450 and Iveco Stralis Hi-Way 460 e6. Chassis 4x2, white colored (DAF has "XF" paint), 12 gears automatic transmission with retarder and side claddings.

ets2_00003.JPG

Guest Iron Spirit

Scania R400, 12 Spd overdrive +R

00000000002B1A08.jpg

Edited by Iron Spirit
tinypic trolling me

Guest Iron Spirit

@konfig0Nice truck, but you forgot to downgrade from the 580HP engine.

Link to my first j-spec truck

How would this be rated? I do like the idea of these sort of trucks as they can be more fun and chilled to drive. Also different from the horn blaring, blinged up scanias on MP (TBH its those sort of people on MP that have put me off scanias but thats another topic)

Anyway will have to try more in the future.

• Like 1

Any ATS fans run Jspec?

In my SP Klaas profile, it's all I have.  I've only been playing for a bit, so I just bought my own truck not long ago and I went cheap and dirty on it.  Day cab 579, stock wheels, plastics, etc...

MP I made one too, but got fancier on the paint.  Might have to step it back and actually spec that out.

Guest Stormhell

Here's my contribution to the topic, I know it doesn't meet the requirements 100% as I've got a roofbar, beacons and airhorns on it, but apart from that it's 100% stock and i love it! Originally it had the lowest powered engine, but it got upgraded to a 6x2-chassis and the top (480 bhp?) Premium-engine, as i took an 85-ton-trailer with it over the alps. Next stop is the 125-ton-challenge in it.