4000 hours in game without one hand!

Hello ETS2MP player!

I have heard a lot of stories about differents kinds of drivers in ETS2MP.
I would like to tell you the story of Artur PL. Now, you are probably wondering, why i talk about him?
Artur is a 43 years old guy, who plays ETS2MP with one hand only.

Few days ago, he achieves 3 500 hours in-game. You can reply "he isn't the only who did it", but don't forget that he lost his hand few years ago, and everyday, he learns how to live without it.

I propose you to watch two his videos:

You can also watch his stream:
>>> Twitch.tv/lArturlPL <<<

cojezd.jpg

83uquy.jpg

04s7i6.jpg

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6067-ets2mp-world-records/?p=79838

I don't see why this is a desirable achievement. 3500 in-game hours means playing 16 hours a day for more than 7 months. That suggests to me that due to his disability, he has no job and no perspective in life. I bet he would prefer to have fewer hours on his account.

I literally had a SMASHING experience running into him!  Respect for the effort but please be more careful!  I wish you the very best.

I would also genuinely recommend a fundraising drive for a TrackIR device which costs a little more than that Logitech headset so that you'll be able to look left/right from cab view by just turning your head.

Not trying to be an ass or anything but what's so special about this? he lost his hand which is sad but it doesn't make it more difficult to play ETS2 since he got the G27 setup.

He could make it easier for himself and just drive automatic, but in this case he choose not to.. good for him but it doesn't make him any special though.

Archived