Why is everyone a baby?

Mabey because, there are sooooooo many trolling around, ramming, blocking and so on. And ppl are getting sick of it, if u wanner drive like that, go play another game, this is a SIM. 😉 

Oh yea, and btw if u dont wanner see the chat, u can hide it by pressing F11

18 minutes ago, Shepsky said:

Mabey because, there are sooooooo many trolling around, ramming, blocking and so on. And ppl are getting sick of it, if u wanner drive like that, go play another game, this is a SIM. 😉 

And im not saying that u are one of them who are doing that -  Oh yea, and btw if u dont wanner see the chat, u can hide it by pressing F11

TruckersMP is not a Simulation. Even ETS 2 and ATS are not a Simulation, like SCS said! TruckersMP supposed to be a MMO Driving Game around Trucks! In real, it is a Bouncy Ballpit Rubber Castle, excessive filled with plastic balls, in the Shopping Mall, where you lost your Toddler and you going to Deepdive In It to find Him! On your Way you find a lot of used Diapers! You see much more PvP in Populated Areas than in the Modern Warfare and Battlefield Series combined. And you also see lot of Bully Victims who have here the Opportunity to say its Payback Time, so they reporting the Rule Violating Players. In fact, TruckersMP is a Pool of Trolls, Counter Trolls and somewhere between them are a few Sim-Players who driving in the Hidden Areas of the Map! And during their Journeys of Lonlyness they have Time to find themselve and to think about their Decisions which they´ve made in the Past!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Unfortunately our game is full of trolls ruining your, my game experience, our moderators do their best to avoid this. You can choose to choose another server that you feel comfortable on, thus avoiding the stress of simulation 1. 😄 

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

1 minute ago, Kael_ said:

Unfortunately our game is full of trolls ruining your, my game experience, our moderators do their best to avoid this. You can choose to choose another server that you feel comfortable on, thus avoiding the stress of simulation 1. 😄 

" our moderators do their best to avoid this. " I have not seen that in a long time, i see mods holding hands down at the rail tracks, and chatting away, whill all is chaos. Or they log in for a few mins and leaves again. coz even they are giving up on this

• Like 1
  • Woah! 2

1 hour ago, Pat_Trucker said:

Literally all I see is rec or complaining in the chat. Like how can someone have fun in a video game when the entire time they are looking for someone to report.

Is this because you've got 5 current active bans that you're saying this?  If people break the rules and other people see this happening then they've absolutely got the right to report the person breaking said rule(s).  If the person gets banned becasue of it then it's on them for not following the rules.

• True Story 3

banner

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2024 at 6:02 PM, Shepsky said:

Oh yea, and btw if u dont wanner see the chat, u can hide it by pressing F11

Not a sim btw it's a video game design for fun 🙂 real trucking simulators cost thousands of dollars.

On 4/6/2024 at 7:37 PM, The Englishman said:

Is this because you've got 5 current active bans that you're saying this?  If people break the rules and other people see this happening then they've absolutely got the right to report the person breaking said rule(s).  If the person gets banned becasue of it then it's on them for not following the rules.

No just complaining about the chat and the people

Edited by JJay
Comment has been changed, removed inappropriate words

11 minutes ago, Pat_Trucker said:

No. The development team has said publicly that it is not a simulator. Microsoft flight simulator is a real simulation for example but this game is the ideal scenario regarding trucking. Therefore it is a video game not a simulator.

Bro.... fr? why haven't they change the title yet then.... i'll still play it as a "sim" 🙂

I promise I won't type "rec" when I smash into you cause you made a "mistake" while having fun in a very unlikely event of us ever meeting one another.

2 minutes ago, Shepsky said:

Bro.... fr? why haven't they change the title yet then.... i'll still play it as a "sim" 🙂

I bet they will change the names in the next update to Euro Truck 2 and American Truck, and if they add drivable vehicle that ain't a truck, it will just be called Euro 2 and American.

50 minutes ago, Pat_Trucker said:

I will not listen to an Englishman LMAO

What exactly is funny?

51 minutes ago, Pat_Trucker said:

Not a sim btw it's a video game design for fun 🙂

It's a simulator game, the reason why I say this is simply because the game has simulator in it's title, just like bus simulator, goat simulator, farm simulator.

54 minutes ago, Pat_Trucker said:

real trucking simulators cost thousands of dollars.

Yeah that's with the hardware, you need software to use alongside it hence Euro Truck Simulator 2.

-----

As I stated in my first reply you have 5 active bans so if you're tired of people say "rec ban" etc then 1. don't break the TMP rules and 2. you're not forced to be in that area so you have the option of going somewhere else.

banner

Well, I reached quota 500 members reported and banned in 1.5 years and 50 rejected for different reasons on this account, on the 1st account that I opened in 2015 I had like 2300 reports done and 325 rejected but at that time was another history..less gm,less moderations,less players, the cd was at the beginning excc..

Someone get fun to collect more ban as possible..as I saw,and someone regrets having done it and learns from his mistakes, while others are repeat offenders and they get always banned..

I will stop here to making reports,most of them are ALT accounts with less than 10 hours of playtime or just a troll account.. I personally have no more time to report them,is useless..untill they can delete their account and creating a new one and evading bans..

Today 2024 I go on cd just for fun, respecting ALL the traffic rules and signs. That means going 90kmh max as the trucks IRL do, and respect others and not overtaking,reckless driving excc.

Who don't abide with the rules its right he/she/they get a ban that can be permanent or temporarily based on their behaviur

All this to say you, this is a SIMULATOR game, if you feel this is a RACING GAME or something like GTAV well,you're in the WRONG place

The words "rec" means RECORDING, but NOT everyone of them you see writing rec is really recording..especially if they don't have a performant pc to allow them to rec excc..and they write rec just to "scary" you and to see your answer or your movements on what you do later. someone is passive, does not respond or responds with a simple ok, someone else instead responds in kind and perhaps takes it personally, and someone else instead insults and profanity the families, mother excc from what I saw recently..especially turkish and russian its clear I have no fear to say truth. 

I just want to remember you,if you insult,harassing someone excc you get a ban too,the smart move is to say ok or ignore them.

All this to tell you that if you are looking for simulation, SIM1 and CD are certainly not compatible, if you are looking for chaos and you like to test yourself, well the CD is for you...but be careful not to get banned.

Regards,

Rossoo770s. 

Aurora HR & Media Team | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

• True Story 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

25 minutes ago, The Englishman said:

What exactly is funny?

It's a simulator game, the reason why I say this is simply because the game has simulator in it's title, just like bus simulator, goat simulator, farm simulator.

Yeah that's with the hardware, you need software to use alongside it hence Euro Truck Simulator 2.

-----

As I stated in my first reply you have 5 active bans so if you're tired of people say "rec ban" etc then 1. don't break the TMP rules and 2. you're not forced to be in that area so you have the option of going somewhere else.

Euro truck simulator 2 is definitely not used in a professional simulator environment. That would ridiculous. You need something that simulates real life and scale.

3 minutes ago, Pat_Trucker said:

Euro truck simulator 2 is definitely not used in a professional simulator environment. That would ridiculous. You need something that simulates real life and scale.

SCS is in the process of updating the older map. Which is like 1:24th scale. Into the current map, which is 1:10th scale. They are not doing a 1:1 scale.

Everybody has a different life they live. They can't factor in all of it. Nor, is it necessary for the sake of the game.

The reason for all the "rec", is because there are driving rules that these trolls and kids don't want to abide by. No one would ever drive their IRL vehicles like they do on Sim 1.

Avoid CD Road and you avoid all of that.

The only reason TMP can exist is because we aren't charging players to play the mod. Which goes against SCS' terms of conditions and would shut us down.
Any ideas you want to suggest for the main game can be submitted on the SCS forum.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pat_Trucker said:

Please educate yourself before you make yourself look even more silly (I'm being kind with that word since we're on a forum)

Eruo Truck Simulator 2 is a simulator game, steam has the thing tagged as a simulation.  If you don't like it do as the kids say and go touch grass.

• Like 1

banner

1 hour ago, The Englishman said:

Please educate yourself before you make yourself look even more silly (I'm being kind with that word since we're on a forum)

Eruo Truck Simulator 2 is a simulator game, steam has the thing tagged as a simulation.  If you don't like it do as the kids say and go touch grass.

You aren't understanding. It's a video game based on having fun. It is not a simulation of actual driving, breaking, shifting or any other aspects of real trucking. If you install a log book program for ETS2, the developers have put in a warning message that states it's not a simulator and is not to be used as such.

^ If anyone isn't understanding here it's yourself.

Simply by taking a look at the post you made and the fact that you've got 5 active bans this clearly indicates that you're annoyed ot being caught by others recording you breaking TMP rules.

Why you've now started to talk about whether if ETS2 is a simulation or not isn't the point here, the point is here:

6 hours ago, Pat_Trucker said:

Literally all I see is rec or complaining in the chat. Like how can someone have fun in a video game when the entire time they are looking for someone to report.

And the answer is here.....Don't give other people a reason to report you.  If you don't like what's being said in chat then press F11 and/or if you don't want to do that then feel free to go to a different city.

Complaining and posting on here about other people saying "rec ban" is kinida pointless as you're just not going to achieve anything and they'll keep saying "rec ban" and people will keep recording people who break TMP rules.

It's as simple as that.

As for this:

1 hour ago, Pat_Trucker said:

You aren't understanding. It's a video game based on having fun. It is not a simulation of actual driving, breaking, shifting or any other aspects of real trucking. If you install a log book program for ETS2, the developers have put in a warning message that states it's not a simulator and is not to be used as such.

Who. Cares.

I say it's a simulator and you do not.  Move on. preferably not to your 6th ban.

• True Story 1

banner

My best suggestion is to just tap "F11" and hide the in-game chat!

You may have a more enjoyable trucking experience if you cannot see comments that may upset you?!

Hopefully, this helps mitigate the issue of "babies" :3 - Although, I confirm that everyone has to be age-verified before playing on the TruckersMP servers, so there are no legitimate babies around!

Richie Thomas (they/them)

VTC Founder

NOWT : VTC

E: [email protected]
W: https://nowt.cc/

S: https://discord.nowt.cc/

fixedheight.png

8 hours ago, The Englishman said:

Steam is also tagging "Shower with Dad", "Goat Simulator", " I am Bread" as Simulator Games. So far about the Correct Tagging by Steam! I would not saying that these Games are really Simulators. ETS2 is a Game about Truck Driving, based on my Real Life Experience, it is still far away form a Simulator!  😉

• Like 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!