Hi, How come there is a rule about spamming but this truck 230 has been sitting in Calais advertising there VTC with a long spam every 5 mins. I have been on for 6 hours today and they have been there since I joined as I only drive Calais to Duisburg road but they allow to spam? I have reported through the system and as per all reports through that system they time out with nothing being done.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3188952236

• Upvote 1

I believe that because it is VTC disclosure it can be allowed, however, with time from one message to the next. I also see Chinese people advertising their VTC's in chat, both in Calais-Duisburg and other places on the road.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hey, @burninwolf

If the same words and same sentences keep repating straight for five hours you can open record program record the chat screen for 1-2 minute long use website report system upload your video if you want to report.

§1.3 - Spamming or Abuse

Using any of the report or communication systems provided on TruckersMP services inappropriately. This can include but is not limited to spamming them, reporting users multiple times with the same evidence and misusing the system for its intended purposes.

In-game report system not works usually.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

1 hour ago, InsanoDeath said:

I wont say it is a spam. Spamming means sending messages frequently within short period of time.

The whole Chat in Calais and Duisburg Area is nearly to 90% VTC Advertising during "Rush Hour"! Some of the Asian Players sending their Message every 30 - 60 Seconds, this can be rated as Spam!

10 hours ago, burninwolf said:

Hi, How come there is a rule about spamming but this truck 230 has been sitting in Calais advertising there VTC with a long spam every 5 mins. I have been on for 6 hours today and they have been there since I joined as I only drive Calais to Duisburg road but they allow to spam? I have reported through the system and as per all reports through that system they time out with nothing being done.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3188952236

Record a Video to proof the Spam and make an Web Report!

• Like 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

I agree with you on this issue, some drivers just post ads in the game chat without driving at all. I think this should be prevented, but for example, when we post the ads of our VTC or our drivers, I am talking about not spamming them and posting them from time to time, but of course, VTC ads should not be banned in the chat... You are welcome. We love it. I wish everyone a good game.. <33 :HaulieLove::tmp:

• Like 2

Language TR / EN | Discord YoRuK.

TruckersMP Profile | My VTC | Steam Profile

Nice to meet you !
POLAR BEAR GROUP CEO  𝗬𝗼𝗥𝘂𝗞.

Now i havent seen a video of what happened here so i cant comment on the specific case here, but if you sit in Calais and post a VTC message every 5 minutes its not spam. Spamming means posting the same message or nonsense over and over every few seconds. Every 5 minutes is not spam in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

I wrote a report on such players. The report was rejected, saying that there was enough kick for it. I have now written to feedback with this problem and am waiting for a response.

• Like 2

Hidara
Veteran Driver VIII | spacer.png
TruckersMP ID: 751173
Languages: Russian, English, Japanese.

2 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

Now i havent seen a video of what happened here so i cant comment on the specific case here, but if you sit in Calais and post a VTC message every 5 minutes its not spam. Spamming means posting the same message or nonsense over and over every few seconds. Every 5 minutes is not spam in my opinion.

I would streaming it, but i am scared my Stream would be blocked by YT due to Violence! 😉

And its hard to get to Calais without getting rammed off the Road multiple Times, but it is always a "Cherry on the Top" to be welcomed by Asian VTC Advertising, which is posted every 20 Seconds, in Case you reaching the City Limits alive! 😛 😄

• Like 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

I don't see VTC advert as spamming

The chat comes and disappears 

Just move along 

If you don't wanna see advert

When your in Duisburg

And in one place for a while 

Lots of people advertise their VTC

Because that place is always populated

Drivers just stay there to discuss

lots of time

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If the same words and same sentences keep repating straight for five hours you can open record program record the chat screen for 1-2 minute long use website report system upload your video if you want to report.

§1.3 - Spamming or Abuse

Using any of the report or communication systems provided on TruckersMP services inappropriately. This can include but is not limited to spamming them, reporting users multiple times with the same evidence and misusing the system for its intended purposes.

In-game report system not works usually.

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

They are bots. If there are multiple it can become quite cluttered. But each individual account is only sending a message every 3 or 5 minutes, which isn't considered spamming.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.