Duisburg changed! What does it mean for TruckersMP?

Howdy fellow truckers,

SCS Software announced changes to the city of Duisburg (See here: https://blog.scssoft.com/2024/02/germany-rework-rhine-through-cities.html).

What do you think about that? Will it improve the situation in and around the city in TruckersMP?
Or will TruckersMP ignore the changes and keep the current version of the city?

Leave your thoughts below! 🙏

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

The cities look amazing in the videos and SCS has really upped their game in regards of map design when it comes to these reworks. I see no reason to stay with the current version of the map and I hope we are going to adapt the rework.

But the add-on team has put a lot of work and effort into the current version. And I do feel bad if it will be lost. Maybe some parts of it can be adapted into the rework.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I just hope the layout won't cause any new problems. 75% of CD is still a problem area.

4 hours ago, partyaap said:

But the add-on team has put a lot of work and effort into the current version. And I do feel bad if it will be lost. Maybe some parts of it can be adapted into the rework.

Just add it as a different city. "Isud" can be the name of it. It's TMP History and should remain as a relic. Even if the new revamp will cause old problems.

I think at this point it would be to early to say how the changes from SCS look like, how the new cities are located and how big the impact of this changes would be for the iconic DC-Road.- Let us be surprised. 🙃

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam(2).png.8b1a3b    |    7049300.png

Rules  |  Knowledge-Base | Ban Appeals | Report a Player | Feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

• Thanks 1

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager