Simplayer cause too much Trouble, they should be banned and not Faster driving Players who having Accidents with slow Simplayer!

I need to Apologies, i am a Player who enjoying it to playing Simulation Games as close to Reality as possible!  I am also A Patient and 99,99%, of Time, Polite Person. I am also like Multiplayer Games, and when i am a Guest on a Server, where the Owner having some Rules, then i am willing to Obey them!

Unfortunately, this kind of Gameplay and Behavior does not fit to the current Gameplay on TruckersMP, which many other Players prefering! So, my presence Collide ( True Words) with the Other Players who just want to fly over the Map or just want to test out which One have the strongest Truck in a Head On!

Despite the fact that i am braking in Dangerous Situations, to prevent not needed Accidents, i were insulted many Times for doing this. I am able to understand at least the English, Turkish and Russian Insultings and i know that these People enjoying it to being very "creative" with the Words that they chose. I beg for your Sorry, i can only understand/reading them, i am not able to reply in the same way, cause my parents told me not to doing this! So, there is no need to waste any Profanity or Insulting against me!

I am also Sorry that i am not able to make sure that All of the Incidents against me, that occure, being reported to TruckersMP Officials.

Maybe it is better for TruckersMP to ban Players who Obey the Rules, this would reduce the Amount of Reports to work on, and  the Moderators would have less work Ingame too. Or even better, why not removing the Rules in General? Much more Players, than 6 Years ago, do not Obey them either and §2.9, §1.5 and §1.7 should be enough as bare minimum.

With this said, again, i am sorry that i have a different understanding about the Gameplay of this Game! So, Carry on and chose your Weapon of Mass Destruction, when you connecting to the Server! 😉 

• Haha 3

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Hello, hope you are doing well!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you currently telling us that drivers who are trying to drive as safely as possible should be banned from the TMP platform so that trolls who enjoy causing us problems by speeding and dangerous overtaking can happily continue to drive at 110 km/h? That would be a bit unfair, wouldn't it?

I am in the group of players who keep their speed below 90 km/h. I usually have my cruise control set to 85-90 km/h. I don't think that going 90 km/h or 110 km/h is a big difference, although many players may say the opposite. Some people may get upset and honk their horns because of this, so when it's safe, I move to the right side of the road, slow down and let them pass me.

I also let people in front of me when they wait too long to leave an intersection or when they have crashed and need to get back on the road by reversing into my lane. It's not often, but there are people who don't like it. They use their horns and are sometimes rude to me. In these cases, I politely tell them why I took that action and that "blocking" (I don't consider it blocking because it usually takes about 10 seconds) was not my intention. I usually don't get any reaction, so not many people swear at me.

And here we go again. By driving carefully, respecting others, and using common sense, I've managed to not have a serious accident for several months, and I've also managed to save a lot of players from having accidents when possible. A lot of people do the same thing I do, so banning us wouldn't help much because we're not the biggest problem here. But the problem here are drivers who just don't care about their surroundings and what's going on near them (so they don't know if a bad driver is approaching, which could lead to an accident.). If most players were more respectful and predictive, the number of accidents could be lower.

You or anyone else may not agree with me, so feel free to convince me otherwise.

Have a nice day 🙂

MartinPlaysCZ

• Like 1

Report Moderator & Prime Logistics driver

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1)(1).jpg.e85ac5a3413696275f3ab3402bb1d4b1.jpg | Prime Logistics bio image

2 hours ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

Maybe it is better for TruckersMP to ban Players who Obey the Rules, this would reduce the Amount of Reports to work on, and  the Moderators would have less work Ingame too.

Those who break the rules are the ones who are banned. Not the rule abiding players who can still play next week.

Moderators would have less work if they treated repeat offenders like the police and insurance companies do. The amount of reports won't decrease until the players learn to stop reporting every minor offense and keep it solely to the rules. If the mods say "it's only worth a kick", that's what shouldn't be reported.

However, the reckless community that is Simulation 1's CD Road, is also the majority of the TMP community. Anything that negatively affects the road in terms of improving the whole thing, gets backlashed and then removed, if implemented by the devs. You can check the livemap to see where the players are and find less populated areas to drive down.

• Like 1

Yes, there are some of us who really love to play the game as if it was real. I myself drive a truck in the real world so I drive the best I can. 

There are people who work for some VTC's or are trying to do as many KM/MI's as possible in a day, make as much money as possible, do as many loads as possible, ETC. 

That is the downside to Multiplayer not everyone is going to play how YOU want them to. Now yeah it would great to see them play as real as possible.

Rules are being enforced and if they were to be removed as you stated, the game would be even worse then you are hoping for. Now yes, your report INGAME may not be reviewed but thats because if they are in peak players they are receiving reports left and right because usually there are about 1000 players in one chunk of the map. Moderators do the best that they can and then even suggest when your report times out to report them via the website. Just make sure you have the evidence and their name is fully visible and readable and they will handle it as soon as they can. 

They don't ban those who follow the rules. If they did they would lose 90% of players.

Now yeah people won't always stop for lights, signs, traffic, etc. and yes some will get upset because you slowed down and now they do, but it works the same in the real world.

• Like 1

Ahah I like the sarcasm in your message 🙂

I've also proposed the staff at some point, to make things simpler and easier for everyone, to just change the rules with one line saying "we will monitor how people drive and will punish or not people, with some ban or not, and some duration, depending on our own judgement which we will keep internal"

No more moaning about the rule being not fair or not applied 😆

• Haha 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 2

There is only One Way to fix the Issues! Create Delivery Goals for the Players to keep them busy and to gentle force them to explore the Map! Unleash the Moderators and let them punish Intentional Rule Violations much, much, much, much harder than Accidents! Trust your Moderator next Door, they are trained, they are well armed, they are hot and they know how to handle Trolling Drama Queens who making Your Game unplayable to Normal Players!

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

On 1/22/2024 at 3:17 PM, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

I need to Apologies, i am a Player who enjoying it to playing Simulation Games as close to Reality as possible!  I am also A Patient and 99,99%, of Time, Polite Person. I am also like Multiplayer Games, and when i am a Guest on a Server, where the Owner having some Rules, then i am willing to Obey them!

Unfortunately, this kind of Gameplay and Behavior does not fit to the current Gameplay on TruckersMP, which many other Players prefering! So, my presence Collide ( True Words) with the Other Players who just want to fly over the Map or just want to test out which One have the strongest Truck in a Head On!

Despite the fact that i am braking in Dangerous Situations, to prevent not needed Accidents, i were insulted many Times for doing this. I am able to understand at least the English, Turkish and Russian Insultings and i know that these People enjoying it to being very "creative" with the Words that they chose. I beg for your Sorry, i can only understand/reading them, i am not able to reply in the same way, cause my parents told me not to doing this! So, there is no need to waste any Profanity or Insulting against me!

I am also Sorry that i am not able to make sure that All of the Incidents against me, that occure, being reported to TruckersMP Officials.

Maybe it is better for TruckersMP to ban Players who Obey the Rules, this would reduce the Amount of Reports to work on, and  the Moderators would have less work Ingame too. Or even better, why not removing the Rules in General? Much more Players, than 6 Years ago, do not Obey them either and §2.9, §1.5 and §1.7 should be enough as bare minimum.

With this said, again, i am sorry that i have a different understanding about the Gameplay of this Game! So, Carry on and chose your Weapon of Mass Destruction, when you connecting to the Server! 😉 

From what you wrote sounds to me like your experience on c-d road; a good proportion of players drive well there by following the rules; it is much more likely to find reckless players there because there is more concentration of players.

If you don't like the experience there, you can drive in less populated areas having a more relaxed journey.

On 1/22/2024 at 3:17 PM, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

Despite the fact that i am braking in Dangerous Situations, to prevent not needed Accidents, i were insulted many Times for doing this.

It depends on how you do it, a good part of the accidents i see happen because of this, people driving too close and braking suddenly. It can be avoided by keeping a good safety distance and braking gradually.

• Like 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

Maybe i should start Streaming my Driving Sessions, then People can see how Safe and Properly Driving works in a crowded Area! But i am afraid that this would attract more Trolls, who then trying to "Streamsnipe" me. As you know, TruckersMP is a PvP Fighting Game and Multiple Language Insulting Simulator!

Regardless where on the Map you are driving!

😄  :troll:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

then People can see how Safe and Properly Driving works in a crowded Area!

It doesn't "work" in your perspective because you can't control how others drive 😄,

The point is that you look out for yourself, otherwise you take the consequences of your actions, which are not a good thing especially if you want to keep playing on TMP,

It's better to follow the good path than the bad, don't you think? 😜

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

I am always follow the "good" path! Here are some Numbers!

- Recorded Rule Violations Incidents from 14.12.2023 - 27.01.2023 : 993 / 722 can be rated as Intentional / 271 should be kicked, so no report needed! / Nearly every Recording includes several Insultings, Death Threats, Racism, Inappropriate Political and Ethnic Content in Chat!

- Incidents that happen on purpose, with me as Victim: 478

- Reported Incidents since 14.12. due to report Limitation: 75

I admit, that the most Incidents happen in the D-C Area, but, as i wrote in another Thread! Driving in other Parts of the Map is like being the Only Tree in a Desert. If there is no Railguard between me and the Player that i met after 1 -2 hours of Lonely Driving, there is a 50% Chance that this Player use the opportunity to crash into me!

• Like 1
  • Woah! 1

4 hours ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

I am always follow the "good" path! Here are some Numbers!

- Recorded Rule Violations Incidents from 14.12.2023 - 27.01.2023 : 993 / 722 can be rated as Intentional / 271 should be kicked, so no report needed! / Nearly every Recording includes several Insultings, Death Threats, Racism, Inappropriate Political and Ethnic Content in Chat!

- Incidents that happen on purpose, with me as Victim: 478

- Reported Incidents since 14.12. due to report Limitation: 75

I admit, that the most Incidents happen in the D-C Area, but, as i wrote in another Thread! Driving in other Parts of the Map is like being the Only Tree in a Desert. If there is no Railguard between me and the Player that i met after 1 -2 hours of Lonely Driving, there is a 50% Chance that this Player use the opportunity to crash into me!

To reach that number of accidents how many hours did you drive during that period? 

I drive a lot on that road, to reach the same number of accidents as you, where i was somehow involved, i think it took me around 8/9 months,

You also have to consider the Christmas holidays and people have more time to play

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

It depends, One day more and another day less (1- 10 hours)! I am also take a Day rest of TruckersMP, in case i am not in the Mood to see all the violence.

Maybe i see more than you, cause i am driving within the Truck Speed Limits in each Country and i never Overtake on the D-C Road! If needed, i only go around Obstacles, very careful, cause there are felt more low flying Rocket Planes than Trucks around! 🙂 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

It depends, One day more and another day less (1- 10 hours)! I am also take a Day rest of TruckersMP, in case i am not in the Mood to see all the violence.

Maybe i see more than you, cause i am driving within the Truck Speed Limits in each Country and i never Overtake on the D-C Road! If needed, i only go around Obstacles, very careful, cause there are felt more low flying Rocket Planes than Trucks around! 🙂 

Oh yeah it makes sense then, i drive less than you definitely,

stay safe, we will definitely meet on that road sooner or later 😂

7 hours ago, Cαρταιn Μιx said:

As a Report Moderator, I can assure you, that simplayers are not the ones causing issues.

Say this to the reckless Race Drive,r who saying that they must Overtaking and Ramming me off the Road, because i am so slow and blocking their Path! And this, cause i drive within the Local Road Rules Truck Speedlimits! 😉 

• True Story 1

56 minutes ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

Say this to the reckless Race Drive,r who saying that they must Overtaking and Ramming me off the Road, because i am so slow and blocking their Path! And this, cause i drive within the Local Road Rules Truck Speedlimits! 😉 

Just ignore them, if you're following the rules you don't have to worry about them; they're probably kids who just want to race, on that road you can meet a lot of them 😂

They just want to provoke you, but they are in the wrong, not you

• True Story 2

I am Sorry that my Simulation Gameplay forced other Players to waste their rare Web Report Slots!

I am Sorry for driving a Truck and not a Drag Racing Vehicle!

😞 😉

51 minutes ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

I am Sorry that my Simulation Gameplay forced other Players to waste their rare Web Report Slots!

I am Sorry for driving a Truck and not a Drag Racing Vehicle!

😞 😉

Maybe the realistic simulation fans of this community should come together and create an unannounced convoy from Duisburg to Calais?

Just to show how a truck is meant to be driven.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

Maybe the realistic simulation fans of this community should come together and create an unannounced convoy from Duisburg to Calais?

Just to show how a truck is meant to be driven.

By myself i would not doing this! Meeting to drive in a Convoy along the C-D Road might be a kind of trolling too and possibly a Rule Violation!

16 hours ago, Not Wanted Playstyle said:

By myself i would not doing this! Meeting to drive in a Convoy along the C-D Road might be a kind of trolling too and possibly a Rule Violation!

Not at all.

The TruckersMP rules clearly state that European road laws and signage must be followed in ETS2 and American road laws and signage must be followed in ATS.

If 200 simulation fans "coincidentally" drive back and forth the same route and additionally follow the national traffic regulations, they are not violating any of the rules. 😉

• True Story 1