idk if this is the place to post this but my report hasnt been checked in 6 days

5 past bin

Only 6 days? My last report was claimed after 3 weeks! Just sit and wait patiently,the current Report system is HEAVY and sometimes come to VERY HIGH,that means can took a while...

So be patient and your report will get accepted soon...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Yes wait another 10 days minimum and you will eventually have it reviewed 😒

This

+ "maximum number of website reports a user can create being capped at ten" rule [0]

+ "Reports must be filed no later than seven days after an incident has occurred." rule [1]

= perfect way to receive less reports 🥳 🎉

[0] https://truckersmp.com/blog/297

[1] https://truckersmp.com/rules#1-service-wide-rules

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, take_me_home said:

the incident occured 6 days ago.

Yes that's ok for this one. But imagine today you have 10 report slots out of 10 which are used. It means you can't submit another report. You just played and now have a new report to submit but you have to wait until 1 report gets processed.

What if no report gets processed within 7 days and you don't get a free slot? Answer: you won't be able to submit a report for this incident because it happened more than 7 days ago! 🥳

• Woah! 1

You can @ PlayerName to do a ping or quote the message. Instead of adding an additional replay that makes it seem like you're reply farming.

That being said, have patience. The higher the load on the report system, the longer reports take. VERY HIGH is the max. Heavy falls under it. Then i believe it's High.

Expect a couple of weeks when the load is VH & Heavy. They have to go through every older report to ensure no report is left unresolved.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 9:06 PM, take_me_home said:

i guess the 7 day cap is exempt when the report has not been claimed cause its been 2 weeks and it got accepted

7 day rule is still valid. What that rule means, is that you have to have the report created before 7 days after the incident. Then it doesn't matter that there is a long wait for it to be checked.

But it also means, that if you are able to create 10 reports before hitting the limit and you have 12 reports to make, then the remaining 2 reports might end up being invalid if there is a huge load on the report system - because you might not be able to make the report within 7 days of the incident. 

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

17 hours ago, Cαρταιn Μιx said:

7 day rule is still valid. What that rule means, is that you have to have the report created before 7 days after the incident. Then it doesn't matter that there is a long wait for it to be checked.

But it also means, that if you are able to create 10 reports before hitting the limit and you have 12 reports to make, then the remaining 2 reports might end up being invalid if there is a huge load on the report system - because you might not be able to make the report within 7 days of the incident. 

Ok

16 minutes ago, 2fund said:

İf it's not checked yet you may wait more.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Ok

Well, i´ve had 9 Report Slots, drove 5 Hours along the D-C Road Area! Now i expecting to need to wait 3 - 5 Weeks, to be able to make new Reports! And i only reported the Players who directly rammed me, the Ones who wrote some Racist and Heavy Insultings in Chat and the Hackers ( They trolled the D-C Road 5 Hours unharmed) this Night. So, just a Normal Day on TruckersMP! 😛 😄  

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.