New ABS brake system update

M Λ Z Λ L

Hello Everybody.

I think there are some problems with the new ABS Brake system update, I created this topic for this, my opinion, before this Update came, the truck I was driving brakes better and I could stop without hitting the player who brakes suddenly in front of me, but I was disappointed with the ABS brake system update in the last convoys I attended, and when the player next to me stopped at once, I couldn't even stop with the elfiren and crashed, I wasn't having such a problem before, I manually adjusted the braking intensity to keep my distance from the player in front of me and stopped , my opinion is a review of the ABS brake system Update in its direction, it is well thought out as realism, but the risk of accidents is more

Yes, with this update to the ABS brakes, the truck has become a bit out of control when it comes to braking, there was a time when I was in convoy and I had to stop the truck because it was sliding a bit and those coming behind complained that I was driving recklessly, so this ABS update was horrible.

• Like 1

I don't think there is a problem with the ABS system, even something realistic, for example, if you brake suddenly while driving a truck loaded with tonnes at a speed of 110 km, it may take a long time to stop, even the load may be damaged, the system can be improved a little more, but for now it is in a good condition for me.

• Like 1

The realism of the simulation game is already here in real life a truck could never stop in such a short time, but now with the update the game is more realistic and more playable, but if there is an event that needs to be complained about, it is the problem that skodas and such vehicles lose their balance very quickly and go off the road ^^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

?

23 minutes ago, FourP. said:

The realism of the simulation game is already here in real life a truck could never stop in such a short time, but now with the update the game is more realistic and more playable, but if there is an event that needs to be complained about, it is the problem that skodas and such vehicles lose their balance very quickly and go off the road ^^

It's definitely an accurate detection , but if you're carrying a heavy-tonnage trailer, you may experience the same problem 

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

4 hours ago, Granite [SVK] said:

There is no problem with brakes or the ABS.

You are doing something wrong.

There is nothing Wrong with the ABS System! Most Turkish Players knowing only 3 Driving Conditions: Full Throttle Up, Lawn Mowing and Crashing to flip the Truck over!

• Haha 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

1 hour ago, Max.Luemmel said:

ABS Sisteminde Hiçbir Sorun Yok! Çoğu Türk Oyuncu yalnızca 3 Sürüş Koşulunu biliyor: Tam Gaz Verme, Çim Biçme ve Kamyonu devirmek için çarpma!

I don't know which cities of the map you are driving in general, but this determination is wrong, because no Turkish player in a real professional team does this, the reason we are opening the discussion topic is the negativity that an existing update reflects on us while driving, and to make it better, I recommend that you go to the Scandinavian roads carrying heavy tonnage and test the difficulties created by the ABS braking system to apply to the ideas of other players, carrying heavy tonnage and testing the difficulties created by the ABS braking system ^^ 

2 hours ago, [LionRoad] MЯ MEHMET said:

Hello, I have a problem, I bought a load and when I go uphill, the speed is 5 km. Is it ABS because I went to the same place for 90 km before coming?

I don't think it is ABS related, but you can make sure by opening a support ticket at https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets ^^ 

• Awesome! 1

?

1 hour ago, ALABÖRÜ said:

I recommend that you go to the Scandinavian roads carrying heavy tonnage and test the difficulties created by the ABS braking system to apply to the ideas of other players, carrying heavy tonnage and testing the difficulties created by the ABS braking system ^^ 

I find it actually easier when loaded heavily as empty truck or even without trailer is lacking traction added by the weight of the load and is way easier to skid and too sensitive on brakes, depending on brakes sensitivity settings.

You are not supposed to let the truck run off downhill and try using air brakes afterwards, if you do that irl, you are screwed and won't be able to slow down or stop because your air brakes will give in and probably start melting.

There is no danger of brakes failure in the game, fortunatelly, maybe one day this will be added to the game as well, which I would welcome.

You should always be engine braking (or retarder braking) downhill in order not to pick up too much speed, maintain it or even slow down, when there may be dangerous curves or anything else to worry about ahead.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

Hey there @ALABÖRÜ

When the SCS updates the game they gave us options to turn off the that kind system like a ALBS / ACC / TC / EBS if you dont't want to use them you can just turn off them don't need to be worry for anything and btw there is nothing wrong with ABS.

On 10/4/2023 at 3:28 PM, [LionRoad] MЯ MEHMET said:

Hello, I have a problem, I bought a load and when I go uphill, the speed is 5 km. Is it ABS because I went to the same place for 90 km before coming?

When you load up heavy cargo on your trailer and going up hill it has to be automatically decrease your speed its all normal.

• Upvote 1
  • Awesome! 1

Hello @ALABÖRÜ,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question and write this topic with community on forum. 

I like it when there are realistic things even in a game like ABS. I must admit that at the beginning of the update I felt bad driving because I was not used to it but with time I learned to manage driving well even with ABS brakes. 

I think the game, with this update has become even more realistic and with a little time anyone could get used to it. 

I hope my answer is satisfactory for you and I wish you a good day. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• HaulieLove 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

On 10/4/2023 at 12:27 PM, ALABÖRÜ said:

Hello Everybody.

I think there are some problems with the new ABS Brake system update, I created this topic for this, my opinion, before this Update came, the truck I was driving brakes better and I could stop without hitting the player who brakes suddenly in front of me, but I was disappointed with the ABS brake system update in the last convoys I attended, and when the player next to me stopped at once, I couldn't even stop with the elfiren and crashed, I wasn't having such a problem before, I manually adjusted the braking intensity to keep my distance from the player in front of me and stopped , my opinion is a review of the ABS brake system Update in its direction, it is well thought out as realism, but the risk of accidents is more

I have a different feeling too, i feel better without those options enabled

• Awesome! 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.